It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

niniendowarrior: Origin on the House new promo: Plants vs Zombies
https://www.origin.com/en-us/store/on-the-house
grunthos64: good thing, because I lost the activation key for the game I bought through Popcap a while back. It only lets you download the demo then you need to always put in the code when you install it again to unlock it
Cool! It'll run till May 28. Plenty of time to catch it!
grunthos64: good thing, because I lost the activation key for the game I bought through Popcap a while back. It only lets you download the demo then you need to always put in the code when you install it again to unlock it
niniendowarrior: Cool! It'll run till May 28. Plenty of time to catch it!
I got Origin back when it was the big sale on Humble Bundle, so I couldn't get the free Dead Space game since I had it lol Got Alice Madness Returns though since only the Origin version gives you the original game as a bonus. Only time I have really 'bought' anything from Origin.
niniendowarrior: Cool! It'll run till May 28. Plenty of time to catch it!
grunthos64: I got Origin back when it was the big sale on Humble Bundle, so I couldn't get the free Dead Space game since I had it lol Got Alice Madness Returns though since only the Origin version gives you the original game as a bonus. Only time I have really 'bought' anything from Origin.
The only game I bought back then was the RA3 expansion. It was still EA Download manager back then! It also had a stipulation where I could only redownload the game for a year once the code was used. I did 3 back ups of that but then EA reconsidered and now we're in Origin. lol.
Post edited May 08, 2014 by niniendowarrior
EDIT: Misread the promo. Sorry folks!
Post edited May 08, 2014 by niniendowarrior
niniendowarrior: Microids Club has a free promo:
http://www.microids.com/EN/news/join-for-free-microids-club-and-receive-a-full-game,34

Join and get Secrets of Atlantis for free.
was hoping for Syberia, but beggers can't be choosers
http://www.microids.com/EN/news/join-for-free-microids-club-and-receive-a-full-game,34

I signed up, and Secrets of Atlantis was waiting for me when I got back to my e-mail account XD

genkicolleen: I signed up, and Secrets of Atlantis was waiting for me when I got back to my e-mail account XD
Oh awesome. I didn't get any though which is why I edited it out.
genkicolleen: I signed up, and Secrets of Atlantis was waiting for me when I got back to my e-mail account XD
niniendowarrior: Oh awesome. I didn't get any though which is why I edited it out.
thats because they know what you did to those chickens colonel! O___o7
niniendowarrior: Oh awesome. I didn't get any though which is why I edited it out.
Sachys: thats because they know what you did to those chickens colonel! O___o7
I gave them purpose!
Sachys: thats because they know what you did to those chickens colonel! O___o7
niniendowarrior: I gave them purpose!
well if thats what you name your thingy thats fine, but we dont need to know it! o__O

*runs back to hermit cave
high rated
You have to fill out the second page -- the one with your address, etc. on it. :)
genkicolleen: You have to fill out the second page -- the one with your address, etc. on it. :)
Curiously, I did not have to fill out the second page and got an email with...wait for it... yes, a game I already purchased in the Microids bundle ;-p

But if you do fill out the second page, you'll get a free game on your birthday...
genkicolleen: You have to fill out the second page -- the one with your address, etc. on it. :)
Momo1991: Curiously, I did not have to fill out the second page and got an email with...wait for it... yes, a game I already purchased in the Microids bundle ;-p

But if you do fill out the second page, you'll get a free game on your birthday...
i filled out the second page and im being shipped off to the diamond mines tomorrow!

...good job they dont have transport from mars!
Momo1991: Curiously, I did not have to fill out the second page and got an email with...wait for it... yes, a game I already purchased in the Microids bundle ;-p

Sachys: i filled out the second page and im being shipped off to the diamond mines tomorrow!

get your ass to mars!
Sachys: i filled out the second page and im being shipped off to the diamond mines tomorrow!

grunthos64: get your ass to mars!
But but but Santa hasn't conquered Mars yet!