It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Redeemed.

YW :)
Post edited May 06, 2014 by DampSquib
DampSquib: Far Cry 2: FE.
Settlers 2 Gold Ed.
Might and Magic 6 Pack.

HCTD
4Z8N
5NE7
EL6L
Wow! Thank you so much.
DampSquib: Far Cry 2: FE.
Settlers 2 Gold Ed.
Might and Magic 6 Pack.

HCTD
4Z8N
5NE7
EL6L
Excellent combo :)
+rep
Post edited May 06, 2014 by truhlik77
low rated
Wow that was a great combo...sorry I missed it ;)
high rated
my old giveaway thread is open!

Its a massive game so make sure and try and win it!
grunthos64: my old giveaway thread is open!

where?
grunthos64: my old giveaway thread is open!

LesterKnight99: where?
I think there http://www.gog.com/forum/general/mystery_game_giveaway_2014/post1
low rated
grunthos64: my zip is open!

Its a massive chorizo so make sure and try and grab it!
LIES!
high rated
and .......its closed again

Arkham Origins, thank GOD for big sales lol

thats it for a while for me with gifting, but that was on sale at such a low price couldn't help it
grunthos64: and .......its closed again

thats it for a while for me with gifting, but that was on sale at such a low price couldn't help it
aye some good deal right now... except for your chorizo!
grunthos64: and .......its closed again

Sachys: aye some good deal right now... except for your chorizo!
Your british accent already probably makes you sound femmy without you spewing all this gay talk

*waits for you to change talk to cock and somehow make me sound like I want to deepthroat you*
Sachys: aye some good deal right now... except for your chorizo!
grunthos64: Your british accent already probably makes you sound femmy without you spewing all this gay talk

*waits for you to change talk to cock and somehow make me sound like I want to deepthroat you*
considering imscots and live oop north, the most femenine sound i make is when i fart.

oh, and... YER MAM!
Post edited May 06, 2014 by Sachys
grunthos64: Your british accent already probably makes you sound femmy without you spewing all this gay talk

Sachys: considering imscots and live oop north, the most femenine sound i make is when i fart.

oh, and... YER MAM!
So your like the 9th Doctor Who then
Sachys: considering imscots and live oop north, the most femenine sound i make is when i fart.

oh, and... YER MAM!
grunthos64: So your like the 9th Doctor Who then
no.
grunthos64: In complete fairness I WAS a moocher back when I was homeless last winter. That is probably what marked me by some people who have nothing better to do than lurk and neg rep people.
JustSayin: We have all mooched at one point. Whether people want to admit it or not. Since DyNaer was worried about rep, I would be surprised if their rep doesn't hit the 200s by the end of the week. Fuck this rep crap!
i'm worry yes / no :

it's supposed to show your participation in the community, but with the increased actions of abusers , i'm more worry about GOG doing nothing to improve this one way or another : and i'm tired of the answer : "wait the redesign of the website" .....

either strip the rep system in the form how it works actually / or really moderate the fourm how it should it be , i'm really more worry about this point ...... :'(
Post edited May 06, 2014 by DyNaer