It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
stg83: I am posting here after a long time to say that the generosity of all the nice folks in this thread is really appreciated as always with a big +rep to all. I also support the MAHAYO movement and agree with Momo that rep is meaningless particularly because of valuable community members like grunthos64 who have done nothing to deserve that arbitrary number, I know this probably means nothing coming from me to people who consider rep to be important for some reason. But I still wanted to express my support despite me being in need of people vouching for my integrity as well because I am way closer to the wrong side of three figures as far as rep is concerned. :)
JustSayin: Pretty much this. Hell, while explaining his rep situation, grunthos64 did a freaking giveaway. How many moochers you know would do something like that?
In complete fairness I WAS a moocher back when I was homeless last winter. That is probably what marked me by some people who have nothing better to do than lurk and neg rep people.
low rated
DyNaer: some freebies (since noboby wanted them in the take one give one thread)

rules : one game per gog's user , at least 20 rep.

Desura :

- Battlepaths (gone)
- Laxius Force (gone)
- Raiden Legacy, The Return

Steam

- Plain Sight (gone)
Can I have Raiden Legacy, The Return please?
kokie: Can I have Raiden Legacy, The Return please?
PM sent ! :)
kokie: Can I have Raiden Legacy, The Return please?
DyNaer: PM sent ! :)
I got the code ,thanks.
DyNaer: at least 20 rep , unless nodody want it, in this case i'll pm you the code. (sorry about that , but i hope you understand why)
Your choice, of course, but sadly, grunthos64 is correct -- a lot of us have been hit by dereppers, just because they've decided that they don't like us. Even the really highly-repped have been targets! It's sad but true... and just watch, I imagine my rep will drop even more because of this post, but I don't care. The rep system here at GOG has died -- time for a new system!
high rated
The Swapper (Steam) to the first reply :-)
high rated
makr3la: The Swapper (Steam) to the first reply :-)
me me me!

EDIT: THX BTW :P
Post edited May 06, 2014 by Marci87
Marci87: me me me!

Check PM!
Marci87: me me me!

makr3la: Check PM!
got it thanks again
damn i missed an awesom game! +1
DyNaer: at least 20 rep , unless nodody want it, in this case i'll pm you the code. (sorry about that , but i hope you understand why)
genkicolleen: Your choice, of course, but sadly, grunthos64 is correct -- a lot of us have been hit by dereppers, just because they've decided that they don't like us. Even the really highly-repped have been targets! It's sad but true... and just watch, I imagine my rep will drop even more because of this post, but I don't care. The rep system here at GOG has died -- time for a new system!
In case anyone missed it ;-)

Read it if you like, follow the concepts if you like.... just hoping to make this amazing forum a bit better ;-)
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/mahayo/post51

Oh and spooky action (it's post 51 ;-p)
genkicolleen: Your choice, of course, but sadly, grunthos64 is correct -- a lot of us have been hit by dereppers, just because they've decided that they don't like us. Even the really highly-repped have been targets! It's sad but true... and just watch, I imagine my rep will drop even more because of this post, but I don't care. The rep system here at GOG has died -- time for a new system!
Momo1991: In case anyone missed it ;-)

Read it if you like, follow the concepts if you like.... just hoping to make this amazing forum a bit better ;-)
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/mahayo/post51

Oh and spooky action (it's post 51 ;-p)
well i don't drop free codes since a long time , because of the lurker, way before the mass derep "game" >.>

second as i said to grunthos, i will use the join date as rule for future ga , at least nobody can cheat or do whatever with the join date to my knowledge

lastly : it's so low to downrep old posts .... >_<

But you know, the moderation isn't very high here, so i guess such things couldn't be avoided , idiots & abusers will always exists. So if GOG don't moderate much more the forums , i don't see how this could be stopped , except some actifons from users, but it won't be enough ihmo :( .
Post edited May 06, 2014 by DyNaer
low rated
I agree with all of the ignore rep talk...however I can not join the GOG steam group because I was derepped...
JustSayin: Pretty much this. Hell, while explaining his rep situation, grunthos64 did a freaking giveaway. How many moochers you know would do something like that?
grunthos64: In complete fairness I WAS a moocher back when I was homeless last winter. That is probably what marked me by some people who have nothing better to do than lurk and neg rep people.
We have all mooched at one point. Whether people want to admit it or not. Since DyNaer was worried about rep, I would be surprised if their rep doesn't hit the 200s by the end of the week. Fuck this rep crap!
grunthos64: In complete fairness I WAS a moocher back when I was homeless last winter. That is probably what marked me by some people who have nothing better to do than lurk and neg rep people.
JustSayin: We have all mooched at one point. Whether people want to admit it or not. Since DyNaer was worried about rep, I would be surprised if their rep doesn't hit the 200s by the end of the week. Fuck this rep crap!
I'm surprised it hasn't become as tedious for them as it is for us.