It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

grunthos64: Plain Sight would be rockin good
DyNaer: at least 20 rep , unless nodody want it, in this case i'll pm you the code. (sorry about that , but i hope you understand why)

squidbee: Could I get Battlepaths?
DyNaer: PM sent :)
I can assure you that grunthos64 deserves to be an exception to the rep rule. You should reconsider. He's been one of the most generous members in this community in recent memory.
high rated
DyNaer: at least 20 rep , unless nodody want it, in this case i'll pm you the code. (sorry about that , but i hope you understand why)

PM sent :)
xxxIndyxxx: I can assure you that grunthos64 deserves to be an exception to the rep rule. You should reconsider. He's been one of the most generous members in this community in recent memory.
Thanks. Like I said I am fine without the game I just would like to make a point not just for me but stg83 is a really nice guy too. Can't think of other good negged down people but I know there are a few great ones.
grunthos64: I got hit by the rep trolls, its not my fault trust me.

I tell you what as an experiment, just hold onto that game

1. PM IAMSinistar, Genkicolleen, Lugum, Pretty much any high rep regular on this thread and ask them about me

2. They will vouch for me REAL rep.

3. I don't think you are a regular so I will fill you in: I and a few others have been targeted by assholes online to downrep everything we do on here.

4. Since payday I have gifted out a LOT of games lol. Doesn't entitle me to anything just saying

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/1_for_random_kindness/page1

go to the random kindness thread and read the first post and the ones I post...........I don't really care about as much as the game but to prove to you that this rep number by our names means NOTHING for our actual character.
I'm really sorry, people sometimes are just stupid and harsh. Don't worry though, we all know your kindness. :)

1. PM IAMSinistar, Genkicolleen, Lugum, Pretty much any high rep regular on this thread and ask them about me

3. I don't think you are a regular so I will fill you in: I and a few others have been targeted by assholes online to downrep everything we do on here.

4. Since payday I have gifted out a LOT of games lol. Doesn't entitle me to anything just saying
If i start to make an exception , my rule is broken.

maybe i'm not regular as you , but that doesn't mean i don't read the posts in this thread , ofc i don't the have time to read ALL of them.

sorry about the inconvenience , but i think you should blame GOG for not having implemented some counter mesure against abuse.
Post edited May 06, 2014 by DyNaer

DyNaer: If i start to make an exception , my rule is broken.

maybe i'm not regular as you , but that doesn't mean i don't read the posts in this thread , ofc i don't the have time to read ALL of them.

sorry about the inconvenience , but i think you should blame GOG for not having implemented some counter mesure against abuse.
can i have the plain sight code?
DyNaer:
if you need to make it up to your rule, perhaps offering the game to someone who will gave it to grunthos will do
high rated

DyNaer: If i start to make an exceoption , my rule is broken.

Rep is a broken system. I can guarantee you I have been getting constant up reps from people since I been in the red.

But you know what, forget it and save it for your requirements. Just as a courtesy, if you have requirements please state in your post it will cut down on askers.

Ok it was only a five dollar title ......................

so the first person with negative rep, reply that you want it and you can have Plain Sight on Steam
DyNaer: If i start to make an exception , my rule is broken.

xxxIndyxxx: can i have the plain sight code?
I DON'T want the game lol no worries guys
Post edited May 06, 2014 by grunthos64
DyNaer:
sinugie: if you need to make it up to your rule, perhaps offering the game to someone who will gave it to grunthos will do
i could do that :)
DyNaer:
dont have to be me for sure : ) nvm just read grunthos edited post.
Post edited May 06, 2014 by sinugie
Realms of arkania 1+2
U6WKJ5BQ
lemuria: Realms of arkania 1+2
Wow! Thank you very much.
sinugie: if you need to make it up to your rule, perhaps offering the game to someone who will gave it to grunthos will do
DyNaer: i could do that :)
I can vouch for grunthos, too. He got hit hard and yet he donated a lot of games in the ninja thread. The rep doesn't do him justice.
lemuria: Realms of arkania 1+2
U6WKJ5BQ
Don't let the bots get it. MAHAYO

ETA: Probably should mention that I didn't redeem it. Or even try for that matter.
Post edited May 06, 2014 by JustSayin
high rated
I am posting here after a long time to say that the generosity of all the nice folks in this thread is really appreciated as always with a big +rep to all. I also support the MAHAYO movement and agree with Momo that rep is meaningless particularly because of valuable community members like grunthos64 who have done nothing to deserve that arbitrary number, I know this probably means nothing coming from me to people who consider rep to be important for some reason. But I still wanted to express my support despite me being in need of people vouching for my integrity as well because I am way closer to the wrong side of three figures as far as rep is concerned. :)
stg83: I am posting here after a long time to say that the generosity of all the nice folks in this thread is really appreciated as always with a big +rep to all. I also support the MAHAYO movement and agree with Momo that rep is meaningless particularly because of valuable community members like grunthos64 who have done nothing to deserve that arbitrary number, I know this probably means nothing coming from me to people who consider rep to be important for some reason. But I still wanted to express my support despite me being in need of people vouching for my integrity as well because I am way closer to the wrong side of three figures as far as rep is concerned. :)
Pretty much this. Hell, while explaining his rep situation, grunthos64 did a freaking giveaway. How many moochers you know would do something like that?