It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Sachys: welcome to my world

Edit: none of them even have a post history of any sort either I bet
grunthos64: no, not really. One I think posted somewhere about what he wanted, the other I never heard of before
so the answer is yes! heheh
high rated
RACE On (incl. RACE 07) Steam key to first reply
rong44: RACE On (incl. RACE 07) Steam key to first reply
Can I ? Thank you !
high rated
Postal 2 Steam for anyone that can tell me their favorite Uwe Boll movie and why they sorta liked it, or how it didn't make them want to go over to Germany and kill him
grunthos64: Postal 2 Steam for anyone that can tell me their favorite Uwe Boll movie and why they sorta liked it, or how it didn't make them want to go over to Germany and kill him
Blubberella.. Simply because.. Blubberella.
high rated
grunthos64: Postal 2 Steam for anyone that can tell me their favorite Uwe Boll movie and why they sorta liked it, or how it didn't make them want to go over to Germany and kill him
Chippas: Blubberella.. Simply because.. Blubberella.
alright!

PS Chippas two questions

1. WTF is with the rep! I swear you were positive a second ago

2. You don't strike me as Japanese
Chippas: Blubberella.. Simply because.. Blubberella.
grunthos64: alright!

PS Chippas two questions

1. WTF is with the rep! I swear you were positive a second ago

2. You don't strike me as Japanese
The rep, don't ask.. I really have no idea. There's been like these airstrikes of negative reppers hitting these forums.. I think this specific thread, for some untold reason.

I am not Japanese, I am merely living in Tokyo right now as a Language Student. My true nationality is to be hidden just for a little while. I'm not sure if I've told it here before, but if you search for it, you might find out.
Dungeon Siege: In the Name of the King (think that's the title. It wasn't terrible, had Burt Reynolds and Jason Stratham. Ok, maybe they didn't try so hard, but I've seen worse movies...Best I can do...guess my eyes didn't bleed.
low rated
Sachys:
grunthos64:
That was wRong, so very wRong ;-p

~laughs and flees~
Licurg

...okay... its not a movie, but it's an Uwe Boll production!
RWarehall: Dungeon Siege: In the Name of the King (think that's the title. It wasn't terrible, had Burt Reynolds and Jason Stratham. Ok, maybe they didn't try so hard, but I've seen worse movies...Best I can do...guess my eyes didn't bleed.
Lucky for you I got a four pack and got one copy left, just add me on steam same name
high rated
I've been watching the first Transformers movie for the last 45 minutes, so next reply who wants it.
Not the Robots (Steam)
RWarehall: I've been watching the first Transformers movie for the last 45 minutes, so next reply who wants it.
Not the Robots (Steam)
Got it already, but just wanted to say something: Not to toot my own horn but the rep system is fucked up! The downreps are far more powerful than the upreps. How do I know this? Because I have been gifting games for two days straight and I know all i have given to have been uprepping me and its barely made a dent.
RWarehall: I've been watching the first Transformers movie for the last 45 minutes, so next reply who wants it.
Not the Robots (Steam)
Did you get to the curse word yet? BTW I don't want the code not that it matters because I'm not human.
high rated
Not the Robots (Steam)
grunthos64: Got it already, but just wanted to say something: Not to toot my own horn but the rep system is fucked up! The downreps are far more powerful than the upreps. How do I know this? Because I have been gifting games for two days straight and I know all i have given to have been uprepping me and its barely made a dent.
Well this will absolutely guarantee that I get even more down-repped than I already have ;-p But I don't fricking care - seriously, rep is dead. The sooner we accept that the sooner we stop gifting the trolls what they want... fear and loathing about rep ;-p

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/mahayo/post51