It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
oh my here we go again, fight over some keys.... *sigh*

People if you have grabbed a game, let others have some. Come back next week or something :p. I don't want to point at anyone but some people respond to EVERYTHING here. Do you guys really play all these titles?

There is also the practice of asking for games and trading it steamtrades.com. People who give things away regularly think lurkers don't have enough money to buy the games themselves. But when you see someone who has asked for games and has traded a lot of games on steam, you'll start to wonder.

And yes I do have evidence, but won't reveal it cause there are no rules in this thread anyway ;)
Post edited May 03, 2014 by Zurvan7
LordForz: and right you are. sent to nedyaj

sent
nedyaj: Received. Thanks!

Does anyone want a copy of Guardians of Middle-earth + Smaug's Treasure DLC?

I found out I had an extra humblebundle link lying around.
can i have it?
Zurvan7: oh my here we go again, fight over some keys.... *sigh*

People if you have grabbed a game, let others have some. Come back next week or something :p. I don't want to point at anyone but some people respond to EVERYTHING here. Do you guys really play all these titles?

There is also the practice of asking for games and trading it steamtrades.com. People who give things away regularly think lurkers don't have enough money to buy the games themselves. But when you see someone who has asked for games and has traded a lot of games on steam, you'll start to wonder.

And yes I do have evidence, but won't reveal it cause there are no rules in this thread anyway ;)
i wish i could sign up to steamtrades and steamgifts
Post edited May 03, 2014 by Venhiem
nedyaj: Received. Thanks!

Does anyone want a copy of Guardians of Middle-earth + Smaug's Treasure DLC?

I found out I had an extra humblebundle link lying around.
Venhiem: can i have it?
Sure, PM sent.
BoneCleaver: Hey chippas,let's not mention what I have hidden for you ;) ...Trust me you don't want me to reveal 'em
Chippas: Are you guys on drugs? Or are you just young?
You really wanna start this?Okay you asked for it! http://www.gog.com/forum/general/ninja_giveaway/post70053 Where you got Particulars for desura,and didn't really thank him until someone mentioned it was you(where you said that you forgot(great excuse)).After that when Venhiem was giving away couple games http://www.gog.com/forum/general/ninja_giveaway/post70681 you entered for the same game.So please if you think you can get away with that then here isn't the place.Thank you :) (PS: Dont do drugs ;) )
EDIT:Still didn't get started if you want more :)
Post edited May 03, 2014 by BoneCleaver
Where are you now Chippy? It's easy to say something but altogether different to implement it isn't that right?
Venhiem: Where are you now Chippy? It's easy to say something but altogether different to implement it isn't that right?
I took a shower. Was that okay for you, your highness?
low rated
Venhiem: Where are you now Chippy? It's easy to say something but altogether different to implement it isn't that right?
Chippas: I took a shower. Was that okay for you, your highness?
Answer the post above mine.
Chippas: I took a shower. Was that okay for you, your highness?
Venhiem: Answer the post above mine.
Why would I do that? You love to look at arguments from afar? It's funny how you guys seriously ask why you're not popular around here? Ironic. I've seen you whining about the lack of giveaways here several times. Why don't you throw some giveaways yourself if you feel that the number doesn't satisfy you?
Chippas: Why would I do that? You love to look at arguments from afar? It's funny how you guys seriously ask why you're not popular around here? Ironic. I've seen you whining about the lack of giveaways here several times. Why don't you throw some giveaways yourself if you feel that the number doesn't satisfy you?
Yeah rage on me now ... why don't you say something about your own conduct? Look here.

You just said as a reply to me:
""I see no reason to join in for a game that I have already got in my library ... there's no point in doing so, other than if you want to trade it for your own benefits. If I owned a game already, I'd like to give the other people a try at trying out the game.""

And with that in mind, read Bone's post. I think this involves me, not from 'afar'.
...and now for something completely different...

anybody else having no luck getting the steam client to go online?! O__o
Post edited May 03, 2014 by Sachys
low rated
Chippas: Why would I do that? You love to look at arguments from afar? It's funny how you guys seriously ask why you're not popular around here? Ironic. I've seen you whining about the lack of giveaways here several times. Why don't you throw some giveaways yourself if you feel that the number doesn't satisfy you?
Venhiem: Yeah rage on me now ... why don't you say something about your own conduct? Look here.

You just said as a reply to me:
""I see no reason to join in for a game that I have already got in my library ... there's no point in doing so, other than if you want to trade it for your own benefits. If I owned a game already, I'd like to give the other people a try at trying out the game.""

And with that in mind, read Bone's post. I think this involves me, not from 'afar'.
Are you implying that I entered a giveaway for a game that I already own?
What the fuck!!!!! This forum has the most giveaways I have ever seen! Its a foreign concept to just give away a game on any other place online! They will look at you weird and think its fake or you are conning them. Here its the main thing to give away games lol
Sachys: ...and now for something completely different...

Same here.

Edit: All seems OK now.
Post edited May 03, 2014 by kojocel
grunthos64: What the fuck!!!!! This forum has the most giveaways I have ever seen! Its a foreign concept to just give away a game on any other place online! They will look at you weird and think its fake or you are conning them. Here its the main thing to give away games lol
And still some people have the nerve to complain about the lack of them. Classy.
Sachys: ...and now for something completely different...

nope no probs 'ere