It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Man of war assault squad
ZW07F-A8J2F-TA0P9

LordForz: snip
When i make puzzles, some kids are crying about it, also i don't care who got these keys. It was left over and useless key for me.
briefly "IDGAF"
Post edited May 03, 2014 by lemuria
lemuria: Man of war assault squad
ZW07F-A8J2F-TA0P9
Already used. Don't post keys like that, its feeding the trolls!

Always use MAHAYO. First-to-reply, puzzles, questions and such make sure that people who get the game are nice warm humans.
Post edited May 03, 2014 by LordForz
Wow, my mouse just died on me, and I can't use this new one for crap. It's all over the place. I swear when I move it straight to the left, the cursor moves UP and to the left. Trying to draw a straight line with this mouse and the pen in Snipping Tool was IMPOSSIBLE. Oy, gonna have to find another mouse I guess.

Anyway, the prize is above (Dungeons, Steam Exclusive Edition, with both of it's DLC) and will go to the first person to post the correct playing card in the attached screenshot, in an UNEDITED POST.

Everyone can make TWO GUESSES per post, and as many posts as they want, AS LONG AS IT REMAINS UNEDITED. If you make two posts together (thus four guesses) too close together and the forum software merges them together, it becomes one, edited post and will NOT BE CONSIDERED.

So again, TWO GUESSES PER POST. As many posts as you want but they must remain UNEDITED.

There are 52 playing cards in a regular deck of cards. They are

2-3-4-5-6-7-8-8-10-J(ack)-Q(ueen)-K(ing)-A(ce)

in FOUR different SUITS

HEARTS
SPADES
CLUBS
DIAMONDS

So, an example of two guesses would be:

4 of SPADES
Q of DIAMONDS

Good luck.
Attachments:
capture.jpg (120 Kb)
Post edited May 03, 2014 by OldFatGuy
4 of SPADES
Q of DIAMONDS
OldFatGuy: Wow, my mouse just died on me, and I can't use this new one for crap. It's all over the place. I swear when I move it straight to the left, the cursor moves UP and to the left. Trying to draw a straight line with this mouse and the pen in Snipping Tool was IMPOSSIBLE. Oy, gonna have to find another mouse I guess.

Anyway, the prize is above (Dungeons, Steam Exclusive Edition, with both of it's DLC) and will go to the first person to post the correct playing card in the attached screenshot, in an UNEDITED POST.

Everyone can make TWO GUESSES per post, and as many posts as they want, AS LONG AS IT REMAINS UNEDITED. If you make two posts together (thus four guesses) too close together and the forum software merges them together, it becomes one, edited post and will NOT BE CONSIDERED.

So again, TWO GUESSES PER POST. As many posts as you want but they must remain UNEDITED.

There are 52 playing cards in a regular deck of cards. They are

2-3-4-5-6-7-8-8-10-J(ack)-Q(ueen)-K(ing)-A(ce)

in FOUR different SUITS

HEARTS
SPADES
CLUBS
DIAMONDS

So, an example of two guesses would be:

4 of SPADES
Q of DIAMONDS

Good luck.
7 of CLUBS?
OldFatGuy:
9 of diamond and hearts
7 of hearts and diamionds
Remember, you can make TWO GUESSes per post.

And I won't be replying to each guess, but I am actively monitoring the thread. As soon as I see the correct card, I will post announcing the winner.
7 of spades and clubs
OldFatGuy:
GOGuy: 9 of diamond and hearts
WINNER!

Wow, that one was FAST.

PM Coming.

For those that don't know, you can click on the attachment above in my first post and then click on this attachment, and it will open two tabs next to each other and you can verify the screenshot is identical other than the card being blotted out in one of the pics.
Attachments:
capture7.jpg (115 Kb)
GOGuy: 9 of diamond and hearts
OldFatGuy: WINNER!

Wow, that one was FAST.

PM Coming.

For those that don't know, you can click on the attachment above in my first post and then click on this attachment, and it will open two tabs next to each other and you can verify the screenshot is identical other than the card being blotted out in one of the pics.
Wow,thanks!Lucky me :D
9 of clubs and 5 and clubs
edit: nvm
Post edited May 03, 2014 by LordForz
Any buddy still there?
Venhiem: Boring afternoon for others.
OldFatGuy: Boring? Okay, how about a little baseball research. The Washington Nationals beat the Philadelphia Phillies last night 5 to 3.

First ninja to post the LAST NAME of the winning pitcher in that game gets the Steamy game of their choice from this list:

Alien Spidy
Sine Mora
SkyDrift
Dollar Dash
Thanks a lot! Unfortunately I is late.
Venhiem: Thanks a lot! Unfortunately I is late.
Yes you are.

THere's a PID giveaway right now though.
Post edited May 03, 2014 by OldFatGuy