It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Who wants Jedi Knight?

Just tell me........what did you REALLY think of the treatment of the franchise ever since the special edition. From the day Han didn't shoot first and Jar Jar was born........how did you feel? First one to tell me gets it
I have no idea what are you talking about. So, just give me the game :P
grunthos64: Who wants Jedi Knight?

Just tell me........what did you REALLY think of the treatment of the franchise ever since the special edition. From the day Han didn't shoot first and Jar Jar was born........how did you feel? First one to tell me gets it
The Han Solo shooting change was meh, but the REAL change that bugged me was the replacement of practical effects with CGI. That change was horrible. Other than that the Special Editions were decent.

EDIT: Said that the Special Editions were decent.
Post edited May 02, 2014 by fablefire

fablefire: The Han Solo shooting change was meh, but the REAL change that bugged me was the replacement of practical effects with CGI. That change was horrible.
i like han shoot first tbh, giving a more greyish persona ;p (not in btw)
Post edited May 02, 2014 by sinugie
high rated

fablefire: The Han Solo shooting change was meh, but the REAL change that bugged me was the replacement of practical effects with CGI. That change was horrible. Other than that the Special Editions were decent.

EDIT: Said that the Special Editions were decent.
alright you got the game

Ok he thought it was Outcast, this is Dark Forces II

Its still available so just tell me something interesting about star wars and its yours
Post edited May 02, 2014 by grunthos64
grunthos64: alright you got the game

Its still available so just tell me something interesting about star wars and its yours
Did you know that in the original concepts, the Emperor was supposed to be tightly restricted by the senate and that lightsabers were standard-issue weapons for stormtroopers?

I don't really need the game, I keep a tight control over my original CDs and images, in triplicate ;) But, the more you know...
Also, wanted to feel a little of that ninja thrill :P
high rated
grunthos64: alright you got the game

Spinorial: Did you know that in the original concepts, the Emperor was supposed to be tightly restricted by the senate and that lightsabers were standard-issue weapons for stormtroopers?

I don't really need the game, I keep a tight control over my original CDs and images, in triplicate ;) But, the more you know...
well somebody will want it eventually

neat fact, thanks
Spinorial: Did you know that in the original concepts, the Emperor was supposed to be tightly restricted by the senate and that lightsabers were standard-issue weapons for stormtroopers?

grunthos64: well somebody will want it eventually

neat fact, thanks
I would enjoy it, and the Wookie's voices are made by synthesizing a bear, walrus, and camel. Also, the Wookie planet Kashyyyk is home to some of the most advanced engineering in the Star Wars universe
grunthos64: well somebody will want it eventually

neat fact, thanks
HaonofRemlu: I would enjoy it, and the Wookie's voices are made by synthesizing a bear, walrus, and camel. Also, the Wookie planet Kashyyyk is home to some of the most advanced engineering in the Star Wars universe
alright good enough!
HaonofRemlu: I would enjoy it, and the Wookie's voices are made by synthesizing a bear, walrus, and camel. Also, the Wookie planet Kashyyyk is home to some of the most advanced engineering in the Star Wars universe
grunthos64: alright good enough!
Thanks, and May the 4th be with you
grunthos64: alright good enough!
good job i wasnt interested in the game, I'd have posted this:
http://www.wsbtv.com/videos/news/former-star-wars-ewok-actor-admits-flashing/vcMkp/

...and added that George Lucas made Ewoks because hes a Wookie Paedo!

...derepidemic no doubt! ;)
grunthos64: wow, looks like I still have rocketbirds because it also came with a drm free copy lol
Good deal, you should try it out some time. Can be played through in one day.
high rated
I have a PWYW Humble Bumble Key for:

Surgeon Simulator
Guacamelee!
QWOP

If you haven't received anything from me this week, please reply if interested!
foxworks: I have a PWYW Humble Bumble Key for:

Surgeon Simulator
Guacamelee!
QWOP

If you haven't received anything from me this week, please reply if interested!
Can get Surgeon Simulator please?
high rated
A.Ryan: Can get Surgeon Simulator please?
The key is yours!