It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
Chippas: Not sure if I'm doing this right... but ace of spades, three of hearts, of clubs of king.
OldFatGuy: You're doing it right. And it's none of those.

My apologies if this doesn't translate well to other languages/cultures. Guess I thought playing cards were universal. LOL.
Heyeyey! English is not my main language, so my linguistic comprehension has lately somewhat suffered. ;) thanks for the drop though!
low rated
OldFatGuy: You're doing it right. And it's none of those.

My apologies if this doesn't translate well to other languages/cultures. Guess I thought playing cards were universal. LOL.
Chippas: Heyeyey! English is not my main language, so my linguistic comprehension has lately somewhat suffered. ;) thanks for the drop though!
You're welcome, and remember, you can make additional posts with 3 guesses each. As long as it doesn't merge and edit with your last one.

No winner yet.
low rated
Chippas: Heyeyey! English is not my main language, so my linguistic comprehension has lately somewhat suffered. ;) thanks for the drop though!
OldFatGuy: You're welcome, and remember, you can make additional posts with 3 guesses each. As long as it doesn't merge and edit with your last one.

No winner yet.
4 Of hearts, spades and clubs.
First reply gets IL-2 Sturmovik: 1946.
low rated
sevae: First reply gets IL-2 Sturmovik: 1946.
Me?
low rated
Why are all the giveaways here for Steam?
This is GOG!
low rated
OldFatGuy: You're welcome, and remember, you can make additional posts with 3 guesses each. As long as it doesn't merge and edit with your last one.

No winner yet.
in that case... six of clubs, diamons and hearts.
low rated
OldFatGuy:
Jack, Queen or King, all of spades.
low rated
2 hearts, clubs, diamonds.
low rated
OldFatGuy:
Stooner: Jack, Queen or King, all of spades.
Just so everyone knows, I am actively following the thread, just not answering each time as there may/will be other drops, giveaways in between.

I will post when someone gets the correct card, no winner as of this one.
low rated
wildcard :p 3 hearts and clubs.
Momo1991: MAHAYO! ~4ever~
O.o

Pardon Me? Why are you swearing like a Sailor in this thread??

:D
I'm going lucky number seven.. diamond, clubs, spade.
blakstar: so I'll have to treat everyone as equal, unless you've made some particularly offensive posts that everyone can see!
OldFatGuy: *stands up and applauds loudly*

Good for you. You are free to make your own judgments about individuals based on their content, and it is much better than making the same judgment based on a number that no one can really understand. Well done sir.

Let's try this again, LOL, I posted the uncrossed out card last time. This game and it's DLC for the first person to post, in an unedited post, the card that has been crossed out in the screenshot below.

THREE GUESSES per post, and ONLY UNEDITED POSTS CONSIDERED, even if you didn't edit the post but instead had it merged with your last one because you made another post too soon. As I've said before, this is to prevent one user from spamming post after post after post before others may have seen the opportunity.

Three codes for the winner, the base game, DLC pack 1, and DLC 2. All are separate codes in this case. All are Steamy.
Let me try...

2 of Clubs, Ace of Diamonds and King of Hearts?
Chippas: I'm going lucky number seven.. diamond, clubs, spade.
Winner.... (see screenshot, and for those that don't know, you can click on both the one above and the one below, and they will open up tabs next to each other, and you can easily see they are identical with one having the card obliterated with different color inks.

PM Coming.
Attachments:
capture7.jpg (109 Kb)