It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

grunthos64: Gone to work and when I come back all the fun with the troll is over with
hahah lucky you :D
grunthos64: Gone to work and when I come back all the fun with the troll is over with
If you want to get mind fucked, you are in the right place.
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/ninja_giveaway/post71500
Zurvan7: If you want to get mind fucked, you are in the right place.
Then he shouldn't fucking offer a bunch of steam games he doesn't have, even picked out games from recent bundles to make it sound plausible. What a major dick
wait,so that gungaaa guy created a account here just to "send us a message"?
l0rdtr3k: wait,so that gungaaa guy created a account here just to "send us a message"?
I'm pretty sure they already have another account here
l0rdtr3k: wait,so that gungaaa guy created a account here just to "send us a message"?
So you want a pizza? Well you can't have one even though I offered it because there are starving kids in Malaysia

Pretty fucked up guy to try that on GOG since its very international on here and I am sure one or two people on here are in a third world country right now
we can always stuff Aveweto under a bridge and feed him goat for a few years and see what happens!

O--------o~
grunthos64: Pretty fucked up guy to try that on GOG since its very international on here and I am sure one or two people on here are in a third world country right now
Well, I am Scots!
Post edited April 28, 2014 by Sachys
I'm from Brazil,there's enough people here starving(I'm donate to charity here in my town BTW) and this d-bag wants to teach people here a lesson?why I get the feeling that the guy is one of the downreppers?
grunthos64: So you want a pizza? Well you can't have one even though I offered it because there are starving kids in Malaysia

Pretty fucked up guy to try that on GOG since its very international on here and I am sure one or two people on here are in a third world country right now
Sachys: we can always stuff Aveweto under a bridge and feed him goat for a few years and see what happens!

O--------o~
nah you wouldnt wanna do that :P
I just really want to know what this community here did to piss off so many assholes with too much time on their hands
I'm with grunthos64 on this.... I wanna piss off some troll.
maybe because when we ask for games,is not that some of us can't buy them becuase of lack of funds,need to constatly call the bank,no no no.is that we are greedy bastard :)
grunthos64: I just really want to know what this community here did to piss off so many assholes with too much time on their hands
l0rdtr3k: maybe because when we ask for games,is not that some of us can't buy them becuase of lack of funds,need to constatly call the bank,no no no.is that we are greedy bastard :)
grunthos64: I just really want to know what this community here did to piss off so many assholes with too much time on their hands
l0rdtr3k:
Ya I was only asking when I was flat ass fuck broke lol now I got a job I am trying to be more giving than receiving, been alright with that so far.

Oh here is something only Thespian and Stg83 will remember probably: Working on 'the game' was going to use RPG Maker but couldn't understand it so playing around with Adventure Game Studio. Going to be called The Game and will be about a guy getting sucked into the internet on the site BOG aka Beautiful Old Games, and having to battle trolls on the forum .
Post edited April 28, 2014 by grunthos64
BTW,don't feel sorry for your rep.screw the trolls because if you need,I and others will vouch for you

and while we are on the topic,Steam Sales wins all!!!11!!11!1

JK,I like Steam as much as I like GOG,sue me!
l0rdtr3k: maybe because when we ask for games,is not that some of us can't buy them becuase of lack of funds,need to constatly call the bank,no no no.is that we are greedy bastard :)
grunthos64: Ya I was only asking when I was flat ass fuck broke lol now I got a job I am trying to be more giving than receiving, been alright with that so far.

Oh here is something only Thespian and Stg83 will remember probably: Working on 'the game' was going to use RPG Maker but couldn't understand it so playing around with Adventure Game Studio. Going to be called The Game and will be about a guy getting sucked into the internet on the site BOG aka Beautiful Old Games, and having to battle trolls on the forum .
Zurvan7: If you want to get mind fucked, you are in the right place.
The sad part is they might actually believe their doing something good. If you want to spread a message and do something good you have to represent that. I am painfully aware of the people who die around the world from starvation, war, and miscellaneous other travesties. Some jack-off trolling people on the internet just turns these problems into a bad joke.

Want to hear a little story, when I was younger every time I didn't eat absolutely everything on my plate my brother would say "there are starving children in Africa". He turned a real world tragedy into a mediocre joke that my family and I could laugh at. If you look at anyone who ever accomplished anything they did it we an exemplary spokesperson. It was that persons job to not only spread the message, but to live it.

Here we have two excessively mediocre spokespeople who have to make a separate account because they don't want people to know its them claiming that their trying to make the world a better place by acting stupid. This is just a case of people looking for an excuse to be jackasses. In case you think that they are actually sincere you can find the abridged version of their message here. Not the most valiant call to arms I've ever heard trumpeted.

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/ninja_giveaway/post71471

Lastly "May the eye watch over you", what do they want us to say "look how cool and hip you are"