It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

CthuluIsSpy: I thought one can only down rep a post once? How did it get to orange so quickly?
sinugie: multiple account. yes it is pathetic, but ive seen worse where people selling rep in other forum for real life currency
wow... that's just... wow, i can't even imagine that. Sad.
sinugie: multiple account. yes it is pathetic, but ive seen worse where people selling rep in other forum for real life currency
Pickle1477: wow... that's just... wow, i can't even imagine that. Sad.
to be fair is a forum who have large trading section, and most member do quite active there. so a rep pt is normally quite marketable.
Post edited April 28, 2014 by sinugie
Aveweto: *snip*
Well from experience I can tell you that logic does not dictate their actions but most likely some sort of superiority complex that makes them think they can dictate how this forum is run.
Aveweto: *snip*
stg83: Well from experience I can tell you that logic does not dictate their actions but most likely some sort of superiority complex that makes them think they can dictate how this forum is run.
as if i cared lol
stg83: He probably missed even primary school education and hasn't heard the tale of the Boy who cried Troll.
gungaaa: u keep ur trap shut u useless taliban
wanker
high rated
so to make it more fun to wind up the one that de-repped me

the next reply gets Puzzle Kingdoms for Steam and dont forget to hit the + on this post lol
Aveweto: so to make it more fun to wind up the one that de-repped me

the next reply gets Puzzle Kingdoms for Steam and dont forget to hit the + on this post lol
may i?
and +1'ed thrice :D
Post edited April 28, 2014 by LordForz
Aveweto: so to make it more fun to wind up the one that de-repped me

LordForz: may i?
pm incoming
theslitherydeee: I'm afraid your hopes of being remembered for this discovery need to be crushed with the news that someone already beat you to it by... I don't want to say a thousand years, but definitely by at least four hundred.
stg83: He probably missed even primary school education and hasn't heard the tale of the Boy who cried Troll.
Turns out your right, he spells you as u, and your as ur. Someone should call child protective services. Someone that stupid is obviously has something contagious and we don't want them spreading it to the next generation.
high rated
Steam key for Lume
0PKAT-IMCVD-0ZPW4

and +1 appreciated
Please tell me if you take it.
Post edited April 28, 2014 by Venhiem
theslitherydeee: Turns out your right, he spells you as u, and your as ur. Someone should call child protective services. Someone that stupid is obviously has something contagious and we don't want them spreading it to the next generation.
watz ar u talkin boutz?
theslitherydeee: Turns out your right, he spells you as u, and your as ur. Someone should call child protective services. Someone that stupid is obviously has something contagious and we don't want them spreading it to the next generation.
Aveweto: watz ar u talkin boutz?
Drat. Wee waz 2 lat
U grotz kan't speek roight.

I'm da biggest an' da greeniz Ork 'ere.
high rated
Venhiem: Steam key for Lume
and +1 appreciated
On my wishlist, but taken by someone else. +1, of course ^__^
Venhiem: Steam key for Lume
and +1 appreciated
genkicolleen: On my wishlist, but taken by someone else. +1, of course ^__^
You're welcome. And yeah no chance ninjas leave a key for 5 minutes.