It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

gungaaa:
I think you missed my message. Just in case English isn't your primary language I have a sign language translation on my previous post please refer to it.
Suuure they are.

As to your theory, it's already been proven, tested and quite well known.
Please read: The Boy Who Cried Wolf (Aesop, exact date unknown. Sometime during the Classical period)
Post edited April 28, 2014 by CthuluIsSpy
Did you just flood the thread with a pile of useless keys to a free 2 play game???
What the actual fuck?
gungaaa: I knew it! Mission accomplished!
I wanted to test a theory ... if you lie to persons for some time they will not believe you even when you speak truth... tested and approved! None of you even tried those above keys ... let me tell you that number 7, 17, 27 and so on are REAL KEYS! Lol and you didn't even try!
I'm afraid your hopes of being remembered for this discovery need to be crushed with the news that someone already beat you to it by... I don't want to say a thousand years, but definitely by at least four hundred.
Aveweto: and here goes the troll again
stg83: Yeah, apparently everyone got the stock response via PM from the guy who gave us the best gift possible. As for the down repping almost everyone got hit regardless of the content of their post as usual from page 3541 to 3551 of this thread. Well these trolls sure are a dedicated bunch hardly taking a day off. :P
well i didnt get down repped in here was a different thread :P
don't feed the troll, doh
sinugie: don't feed the troll, doh
One day they'll buy a dog, and then finally something will love them. :)

Edit.
Then they'll come to the realization that the dog only loves them because it doesn't know how disappointed their parents were with them.
Post edited April 28, 2014 by theslitherydeee
gungaaa: ANOTHER SET OF KEYS !!!

FUCKU-FUCKU-FUCKU
FUCKU-FUCKU-FUCKU
FUCKU-FUCKU-FUCKU
FUCKU-FUCKU-FUCKU
FUCKU-FUCKU-FUCKU
FUCKU-FUCKU-FUCKU
FUCKU-FUCKU-FUCKU
FUCKU-FUCKU-FUCKU
FUCKU-FUCKU-FUCKU
FUCKU-FUCKU-FUCKU
FUCKU-FUCKU-FUCKU
FUCKU-FUCKU-FUCKU
FUCKU-FUCKU-FUCKU
FUCKU-FUCKU-FUCKU
FUCKU-FUCKU-FUCKU
FUCKU-FUCKU-FUCKU
FUCKU-FUCKU-FUCKU
FUCKU-FUCKU-FUCKU
FUCKU-FUCKU-FUCKU
FUCKU-FUCKU-FUCKU
FUCKU-FUCKU-FUCKU
FUCKU-FUCKU-FUCKU
FUCKU-FUCKU-FUCKU
FUCKU-FUCKU-FUCKU
FUCKU-FUCKU-FUCKU
FUCKU-FUCKU-FUCKU
FUCKU-FUCKU-FUCKU
FUCKU-FUCKU-FUCKU
FUCKU-FUCKU-FUCKU
FUCKU-FUCKU-FUCKU
FUCKU-FUCKU-FUCKU
FUCKU-FUCKU-FUCKU
FUCKU-FUCKU-FUCKU
FUCKU-FUCKU-FUCKU
FUCKU-FUCKU-FUCKU
FUCKU-FUCKU-FUCKU
FUCKU-FUCKU-FUCKU
FUCKU-FUCKU-FUCKU
FUCKU-FUCKU-FUCKU
FUCKU-FUCKU-FUCKU
FUCKU-FUCKU-FUCKU
FUCKU-FUCKU-FUCKU
FUCKU-FUCKU-FUCKU
FUCKU-FUCKU-FUCKU
FUCKU-FUCKU-FUCKU
FUCKU-FUCKU-FUCKU
FUCKU-FUCKU-FUCKU
FUCKU-FUCKU-FUCKU
FUCKU-FUCKU-FUCKU
FUCKU-FUCKU-FUCKU
FUCKU-FUCKU-FUCKU
FUCKU-FUCKU-FUCKU
FUCKU-FUCKU-FUCKU
FUCKU-FUCKU-FUCKU
FUCKU-FUCKU-FUCKU
FUCKU-FUCKU-FUCKU
FUCKU-FUCKU-FUCKU
FUCKU-FUCKU-FUCKU
FUCKU-FUCKU-FUCKU
FUCKU-FUCKU-FUCKU
FUCKU-FUCKU-FUCKU
FUCKU-FUCKU-FUCKU
FUCKU-FUCKU-FUCKU
FUCKU-FUCKU-FUCKU
FUCKU-FUCKU-FUCKU
FUCKU-FUCKU-FUCKU
FUCKU-FUCKU-FUCKU
FUCKU-FUCKU-FUCKU
FUCKU-FUCKU-FUCKU
FUCKU-FUCKU-FUCKU
FUCKU-FUCKU-FUCKU
FUCKU-FUCKU-FUCKU
FUCKU-FUCKU-FUCKU
FUCKU-FUCKU-FUCKU
FUCKU-FUCKU-FUCKU
FUCKU-FUCKU-FUCKU
FUCKU-FUCKU-FUCKU
FUCKU-FUCKU-FUCKU
FUCKU-FUCKU-FUCKU
FUCKU-FUCKU-FUCKU
FUCKU-FUCKU-FUCKU
FUCKU-FUCKU-FUCKU
FUCKU-FUCKU-FUCKU
FUCKU-FUCKU-FUCKU
FUCKU-FUCKU-FUCKU
FUCKU-FUCKU-FUCKU
FUCKU-FUCKU-FUCKU
FUCKU-FUCKU-FUCKU
FUCKU-FUCKU-FUCKU
FUCKU-FUCKU-FUCKU
FUCKU-FUCKU-FUCKU
FUCKU-FUCKU-FUCKU
FUCKU-FUCKU-FUCKU
FUCKU-FUCKU-FUCKU
FUCKU-FUCKU-FUCKU
FUCKU-FUCKU-FUCKU
*slow clap*
I applaud your classiness. Please let the door hit you on the way out.
stg83: Yeah, apparently everyone got the stock response via PM from the guy who gave us the best gift possible. As for the down repping almost everyone got hit regardless of the content of their post as usual from page 3541 to 3551 of this thread. Well these trolls sure are a dedicated bunch hardly taking a day off. :P
Aveweto: well i didnt get down repped in here was a different thread :P
yes you did - as did everybody.
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/ninja_giveaway/post71298
quite a few have since cleared up to a neutral rating, but yesterday it was a 250 post sea of orange with only a rare liferaft of green bobbing in the swelling currents of hate.
high rated
theslitherydeee: I'm afraid your hopes of being remembered for this discovery need to be crushed with the news that someone already beat you to it by... I don't want to say a thousand years, but definitely by at least four hundred.
He probably missed even primary school education and hasn't heard the tale of the Boy who cried Troll.
Sachys: yes you did - as did everybody.
quite a few have since cleared up to a neutral rating, but yesterday it was a 250 post sea of orange with only a rare liferaft of green bobbing in the swelling currents of hate.
Now that's just vindictive.
I thought one can only down rep a post once? How did it get to orange so quickly?
Yep, i almost got above negative before i got hit again.
theslitherydeee: One day they'll buy a dog, and then finally something will love them. :)
gungaaa: Are you for sale?
Sorry, I don't think I could ever love you.
http://falconain.files.wordpress.com/2011/02/little-baby-pouting.jpg
high rated
ok in that case either someone i pissed off in a different thread went back here to hit the - or i couldnt give les sthan a fuck about which retarded motherfucker did that, maybe even the troll for calling him out right the day he spammed the first wall of "codes"
CthuluIsSpy: I thought one can only down rep a post once? How did it get to orange so quickly?
multiple account. yes it is pathetic, but ive seen worse where people selling rep in other forum for real life currency