It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

HenitoKisou: Oh look our social-nazi is enraged that I didn't leave bare codes for his bots but treat people like human beings. I had before 262 and second uprepped post so for logic that would summarize to 264 but honestly I'm not posting codes that often only stuff I don't need.

Shad'O (Steam) for first PM, cute but weird tower defense with magic and stuff. ;-)
Reply?
hihi it's PM now instead of reply. Getting real rusty here :( Long time ninja'd anything.
Post edited April 28, 2014 by Zurvan7
HenitoKisou: Oh look our social-nazi is enraged that I didn't leave bare codes for his bots but treat people like human beings. I had before 262 and second uprepped post so for logic that would summarize to 264 but honestly I'm not posting codes that often only stuff I don't need.

Shad'O (Steam) for first PM, cute but weird tower defense with magic and stuff. ;-)
PM sent
Thank you +1
Post edited April 28, 2014 by legomaster
- snip
Post edited April 28, 2014 by Redix
gungaaa: I have these games, if you want any reply here.
Insane 2
Warfare
1953 - KGB Unleashed
99 Levels To Hell
Clutch
The Void
Crusader Kings Complete
Enclave
HOARD Complete Pack
Rune Classic
Shelter
Tribloos 2
Xotic
Alien Shooter: Revisited
BEEP
Clones
Ittle Dew
Get a life and stop hanging around the ninja thread. :)
and here goes the troll again
lol it's gungaa's twin brother xD gungaaa with triple a. Was long time I visited the ninja thread, will slowly walk away :)
Redix: snip
You should check this: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/ninja_giveaway/post71422 ;)
lol dont fall for him again

wow banned fast ...
Post edited April 28, 2014 by LordForz
Aveweto: and here goes the troll again
Yeah, apparently everyone got the stock response via PM from the guy who gave us the best gift possible. As for the down repping almost everyone got hit regardless of the content of their post as usual from page 3541 to 3551 of this thread. Well these trolls sure are a dedicated bunch hardly taking a day off. :P
Wow their post got deleted already. Someone is on a roll today.
Aveweto: and here goes the troll again
stg83: Yeah, apparently everyone got the stock response via PM from the guy who gave us the best gift possible. As for the down repping almost everyone got hit regardless of the content of their post as usual from page 3541 to 3551 of this thread. Well these trolls sure are a dedicated bunch hardly taking a day off. :P
They probably think they are striking some terrible blow at our hearts. But honestly, after I got over their initial barrage, I appreciate their presence. They give the rest of us someone we can trash talk without any guilt whatsoever; and every group needs that.
gungaaa: OK dont believe me? Then here are your keys

5CPZL-4ETVW-2FHFF

GZAWD-G2F9T-66RWT

JG2DI-TJE9E-AGCIB

HMB2631AEEKGXZJOZSGC

A8HR6-GPTEG-B7ZYR

JSA9-ELFH-UKG3-WRM0

VHK09-AC3IC-HL6Z2

EQ43I-EZDF4-7GNY8

CBYMX-JNPCK-LKRPI

XKZTZ-8YKML-TP26Q

8HRIG-NQZW8-F5FJ9

PJHYH-QJJ5E-H5JWZ

QBRD2-A8CL4-MC6RD

F773T-2J0I7-RAMAW
i think they are all taken and fake
gungaaa:
Get a life and stop hanging around the ninja thread. :)
GOGuy: i think they are all taken and fake
gungaaa: no not fake if you dont believe me here try these 100% works
http://s12.postimg.org/fphfx94v1/steamsanta.gif
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-QcWVPFxGA

LOOOL
high rated
Blink Bundle leftovers:

Skyward Collapse:
P0T6G-NEC5A-LQMD9

Shufflepuck Cantina
GPQ0Q-BQ8N5-4YTEW

Gravity Badgers: