It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Aveweto: ok to get this out of the way and be over it for tonight, who wants alien spidy?
first reply gets it
I'd love to have it
Alien Spidy sounds nasty. Is it curable? Do I have to tell my partner about it?
Aveweto: ok to get this out of the way and be over it for tonight, who wants alien spidy?
first reply gets it
Zx0: I'd love to have it
pm incoming
RWarehall: Alien Spidy sounds nasty. Is it curable? Do I have to tell my partner about it?
yes its the most freakish and perverted game u ever seen :P
Post edited April 26, 2014 by Aveweto
Hey i answer first.
"Don't Cry for Me ....."

Clue enough.
seikus: Hey i answer first.
maybe you answered first but you werent the first reply, if i set rules for others and myself i gotta abide to them just like the others
nice to see ya Dischord
buckstone: nice to see ya Dischord
..and you too!
Dischord: *snip*
Hey Dischord, good to see you again after quite a while how are you doin'. :)
OldFatGuy: I don't want it, but wasn't the answer expense?
Aveweto: pretty much and the fast rate of publishing but the people that got the answers right didnt want the game so ive editted the answer out and the next one who wants it and replies to the post above yours gets it
narp!
the original artworks referred to as manga ("irresponsible pictures") we done during the feudal era where there was no colour reproduction in the for of print.
whilst the term allegedly dates from post war japan, colour printing was quite readily available at the time (and not so expensive) due to international aid.
the era your question refers to in particular is the mid 1950s to mid 1960s - at which point hte answer would be correct, but not in the broader term of "manga" which is published in coliur and black and white to this day.

Hence I said "badly formatted question".
(sorry to be pedantic, but as a former manga artist and major otaku in the 80s / early 90s when it wasnt readily avilable for streaming i do hate these modern "net myths").

O___________o~~~~
Dischord: *snip*
stg83: Hey Dischord, good to see you again after quite a while how are you doin'. :)
Fine, thanks, and hope you're doing the same.

There is a game afoot that I posted a clue to above.. no idea if it is any good, but it sits in another thread everyone!
Dischord:
now then!
Aveweto: pretty much and the fast rate of publishing but the people that got the answers right didnt want the game so ive editted the answer out and the next one who wants it and replies to the post above yours gets it
Sachys: narp!
the original artworks referred to as manga ("irresponsible pictures") we done during the feudal era where there was no colour reproduction in the for of print.
whilst the term allegedly dates from post war japan, colour printing was quite readily available at the time (and not so expensive) due to international aid.
the era your question refers to in particular is the mid 1950s to mid 1960s - at which point hte answer would be correct, but not in the broader term of "manga" which is published in coliur and black and white to this day.

(sorry to be pedantic, but as a former manga artist and major otaku in the 80s / early 90s when it wasnt readily avilable for streaming i do hate these modern "net myths").

O___________o~~~~
hehe a poo flinging pedant :P
Dischord:
Sachys: now then!
York is looking great mate! Thanks for link(s).
Sachys: narp!

O___________o~~~~
Nice to see a true fan of something back when it wasn't the 'in' thing to like. Kinda sad that its the thing that weird offbeat goth girls flock to now, but that is good for you huh mate? lol