It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
Apok: PM sent.

Sorry BranjoHello, better luck next time. :)
Thank you, couldn't believe someone wasn't faster in here.

And Branjo i am sorry and yes the post seems edited but i didn't edit it to change my entry, it was merged with the other reply, honestly.
Not that it matters for rep anyway, oh well they will remove it soon anyway.
Post edited April 25, 2014 by lugum
BranjoHello: If you prefer edited post instead of non-edited one, I have no complaints. ;)
Apok: Good point.

PM sent :p
Thanks, my Slav friend. I applaud the call you made on this one. ;)
Apok: Overlord is on sale. Always seemed like a cool game so I bought it. Because of my backlog I might never play it so I bought a gift copy as well for someone that will play it.
It's a great game - sending your minions to smash stuff is hilarious and never really gets old. I never finished it, but I never finish anything; I had a lot of fun playing it, though. Hope you get to it - slide it up on your backlog, maybe!
Post edited April 25, 2014 by LinustheBold
Elvin: I think I got it in order now, but basically I didn't have access to a computer for 2 months and I got all my emails/accounts compromised it was horrible

I don't even know how
Ah... this explains everything... sort of...
too late xD
Post edited April 25, 2014 by BoneCleaver
high rated
3 freebies (Desura), since i'm not sure the codes are still valid i drop them , if they are it would be nice to let me know.

Jisei
7GA66-IYXCU-IDAJC-5GBCS-S0948
Kansei
7CEVN-F3RG5-OB3PB-9GKMO-Z5DDX
Pester
8TF21-8DT9N-H7YRQ-XNMHJ-BHW74
Post edited April 25, 2014 by DyNaer
low rated
DyNaer: 3 freebies (Desura), since i'm not sure the codes are still valid i drop them , if they are it would be nice to let me know.

Jisei
Kansei
Pester
The two visual novels were working ( Jisei and Kansei ). Thanks for them, as i'm a sucker for the genre. I didn't try Pester, as i already have it.
DyNaer: 3 freebies (Desura), since i'm not sure the codes are still valid i drop them , if they are it would be nice to let me know.

Jisei
Kansei
Pester
wolfsrain: The two visual novels were working ( Jisei and Kansei ). Thanks for them, as i'm a sucker for the genre. I didn't try Pester, as i already have it.
Glad they worked ^_^

Jisei
Kansei
Pester
Thanks +1! Not used tho.
DyNaer: generous drop
I took Pester. Thanks a lot, DyNaer! :)
low rated
Hey peeps. As usual the guys here will be throwing away free Humble Bundle Steam games' links in about 20 minutes. If you consider yourself a ninjah then go get some. You have to be really fast if you hope to get anything but some guys here that I know got 2 or 3 so yeah, try your ninjitsu-skills.
[url=http://vk(DOT)com/wall-56253914?own=1]http://vk(DOT)com/wall-56253914?own=1[/url]
high rated
Desura
Heroes of Steel: N9Y0T-XYFWP-OCPKS-Q63LQ-VYPKY
TwisterBE: Heroes of Steel:
Looks like my ninjitsu skills are improving. Thank you very much for the game, Twister! :)

(umm, time to let other Ninjas have a chance themselves, two in a day is more than enough) ;)
TwisterBE: Desura
Heroes of Steel: N9Y0T-XYFWP-OCPKS-Q63LQ-VYPKY
+1

Thespian*: snip
Well deserved. Congratulations!
Post edited April 25, 2014 by BillyMaysFan59
BillyMaysFan59: Well deserved. Congratulations!
Not really, just good luck on my part, but thanks. :)