It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Not participating but thanks OFG for the all the drops. +1
OldFatGuy: Okay late night (early morning) ninjas, we've got 5 games below. ALL of them are Steamy.

Ion Assault
Knights & Merchants
Pirates of Black Cove Gold
Gun Monkeys
Monday Night Combat

Attached is a screenshot with some numbers crossed out. The one circled is a number between 1 and 100. Everyone gets ONE guess between now and 12:30 AM EDT (about 30 minutes from now).

The person closest to the number gets the first pick of the five. The second closest to the number gets the 2nd pick of the five. etc.

Ties will be broken by the order in which the guesses appear. If three people are tied for third place, for example, missing the number by exactly 15, then the 3rd place prize will go to the FIRST person in order that posted the tying number, the 4th place prize will go to the SECOND person in order that posted the tying number, and the 5th place prize will go to the last person posting. ALL TIES WILL BE BROKEN IN THIS MANNER until the games are gone.

So, you post a number between 1 and 100, and at 12:30 I'll reveal the actual number, and we'll see who wins.

Part of a winning strategy may be to wait to see what other numbers have been guessed and then strategically pick one. But if there's a tie, that strategy could backfire because as I said above, ties will be broken by the ORDER in which the guesses are received.

So again, everyone gets ONE GUESS between now and 12:30 AM EDT.

If less than five guesses, we'll go in order of the winners until all games are gone. In other words if there are only three guesses, then the winner would get two, second place two, and third place one.

Good luck.

EDIT: At about 12:30 AM EDT, I will make a post saying NO MORE ENTRIES. All entries above that will be in, any below it are not.

EDIT GUESSES DO NOT COUNT. DON'T EDIT YOUR POST. IF you do, you will need to repost a guess to be entered.
12!
64 and good night from me =_= In for the pirate strategy game :)
OldFatGuy: Okay late night (early morning) ninjas, we've got 5 games below. ALL of them are Steamy.

Ion Assault
Knights & Merchants
Gun Monkeys
Monday Night Combat

Attached is a screenshot with some numbers crossed out. The one circled is a number between 1 and 100. Everyone gets ONE guess between now and 12:30 AM EDT (about 30 minutes from now).

The person closest to the number gets the first pick of the five. The second closest to the number gets the 2nd pick of the five. etc.

Ties will be broken by the order in which the guesses appear. If three people are tied for third place, for example, missing the number by exactly 15, then the 3rd place prize will go to the FIRST person in order that posted the tying number, the 4th place prize will go to the SECOND person in order that posted the tying number, and the 5th place prize will go to the last person posting. ALL TIES WILL BE BROKEN IN THIS MANNER until the games are gone.

So, you post a number between 1 and 100, and at 12:30 I'll reveal the actual number, and we'll see who wins.

Part of a winning strategy may be to wait to see what other numbers have been guessed and then strategically pick one. But if there's a tie, that strategy could backfire because as I said above, ties will be broken by the ORDER in which the guesses are received.

If less than five guesses, we'll go in order of the winners until all games are gone. In other words if there are only three guesses, then the winner would get two, second place two, and third place one.

Good luck.

EDIT: At about 12:30 AM EDT, I will make a post saying NO MORE ENTRIES. All entries above that will be in, any below it are not.

EDIT GUESSES DO NOT COUNT. DON'T EDIT YOUR POST. IF you do, you will need to repost a guess to be entered.
In for Knight and Merchants with 18
low rated

Ion Assault
Knights & Merchants
Gun Monkeys
Monday Night Combat

Good luck.

thanks!

fun giveaway!
high rated
Okay, it's 12:30 AM EDT:

No more entries.

Ion Assault - rmontiago - PM SENT
Knights & Merchants - legomaster - PM SENT
Pirates of Black Cove Gold - genkicolleen - PM SENT
Gun Monkeys - thefunnyguy - PM SENT
Monday Night Combat - Damien - PM SENT

rmontiago = 12
genkicolleen = 64
legomaster = 18
thefunnyguy=30
Damien = 66

The number was 61.

1st Prize = genkicolleen - Selects Pirates of Black Cove
2nd Prize=Damien - Monday Night Combat
3rd Prize=thefunnyguy - Gun Monkeys
4th Prize=legomaster - Knights and Merchants
5th Prize =montiago. - Ion Assault

Damien what is your choice of the four remaining?
Attachments:
capture.jpg (12 Kb)
Post edited April 24, 2014 by OldFatGuy
haha this is really exciting!

I choose Monday Night Combat :) and thank you for it
Thefunnyguy: 30
thanks!
What is your pick of the three remaining games?

Ion Assault
Knights and Merchants
Gun Monkeys

thanks!
Post edited April 24, 2014 by OldFatGuy
low rated
thanks!
OldFatGuy: What is your pick of the three remaining games?

Ion Assault
Knights and Merchants
Gun Monkeys

thanks!
OldFatGuy:
I'd take Gun Monkeys please. Thank you.
ALL PM's SENT.

Thanks to those that played. Hope all of you enjoy your games just 1% as much as I enjoyed the Nationals baseball game tonight, because that would mean you're overjoyed.
OldFatGuy: ALL PM's SENT.

Thanks to those that played. Hope all of you enjoy your games just 1% as much as I enjoyed the Nationals baseball game tonight, because that would mean you're overjoyed.
Thanks so much OFG.
I have a few items in my Steam inventory i wanna throw out:

- Red Orchestra: Ostfront 41-45 - Visitor Pass (2x)
- ThreadSpace: Hyperbol - Visitor Pass
- Delve Deeper - 75% off coupon (2x)
- Escape Goat 2 - 20% off coupon

If you want any of this either add me on Steam:

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198116534142/

Or shoot me a PM with your E-Mail.
high rated
First reply gets a copy of Tribloos 2 (I wanna make sure you redeemed it with your account)
low rated
BoneCleaver: First reply gets a copy of Tribloos 2 (I wanna make sure you redeemed it with your account)
Sure, it looks pretty interesting, if I may.
Post edited April 24, 2014 by Ki11s0n3