It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

genkicolleen: Um... What is rick rolling?
Sachys: this is where you dump him in a vat of flour, force him to watch "adult movies then with a microscope point out his... wait... wrong thing!
*chuckle, snort, wheeze* You are terrible, Sachys! ;D
Sachys: this is where you dump him in a vat of flour, force him to watch "adult movies then with a microscope point out his... wait... wrong thing!
genkicolleen: *chuckle, snort, wheeze* You are terrible, Sachys! ;D
its you that has to live with the mental image.

*gargles mind bleach
Evening ninjas...

So I'm settling down to watch the Nationals take on the Angels in the finale of their three game series and there's a commercial for the game tomorrow night as San Diego comes to town for four games over the weekend, and it hits me....

The Nationals last three opponents, beginning last Friday (Easter weekend), were:

The St. Louis Cardinals
The Los Angeles Angels
The San Diego Padres

No way, NO WAY, that's a coincidence.

Cardinals, Angels, and Padres, back to back to back, the week of Easter.

Methinks someone that does the scheduling for MLB must be Catholic with a sense of humor.
Post edited April 23, 2014 by OldFatGuy
Sachys: The Carmageddon code is still unredeemed.

To give you a hint where to search: It's the answer to a low rated screamed question.
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/please_can_anyone_give_me_a_game

Edit: Strange, why does it show Sachys as quoted, when I quote my own post???
Post edited April 23, 2014 by PaterAlf

To give you a hint where to search: It's the answer to a low rated screamed question.
PaterAlf: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/please_can_anyone_give_me_a_game

because everything is gogbear'd?!

PaterAlf: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/please_can_anyone_give_me_a_game

THANK YOU sir!! My first ever ninja grab!!!

R u kidding me ninjas??? An Old Fat Guy beat you guys to that one?
OldFatGuy:
*points at pound coin superglued to pavement and all the other ninjas trying to pick it up
*whistles and walks away
Sachys: *points at pound coin superglued to pavement and all the other ninjas trying to pick it up
Aha, so that's it. Ninjas distracted by a shiny object???

Looks like we're going to have to go into some extended training for these ninjas.
Sachys: *points at pound coin superglued to pavement and all the other ninjas trying to pick it up
OldFatGuy: Aha, so that's it. Ninjas distracted by a shiny object???

Looks like we're going to have to go into some extended training for these ninjas.
Yep, nowadays ninjas definitely need some training. My code stayed unredeemed since sunday (Kudos to Stooner who found, but didn't redeem it).
PaterAlf: Yep, nowadays ninjas definitely need some training. My code stayed unredeemed since sunday (Kudos to Stooner who found, but didn't redeem it).
Alright ninjas, training starts with 70,325 laps... let's go!
Hello :)
MunkiSiren: Hello :)
bonjour!
PaterAlf:
*points at bed of hot coals and survival rations
Post edited April 23, 2014 by Sachys
Hello!
Post edited April 23, 2014 by LesterKnight99
OldFatGuy: Alright ninjas, training starts with 70,325 laps... let's go!
I see what you did there. Nice! :)

But I think ninja training should have been started with looking back at the past. April 4th seems to be a good date for me. Not sure about the place though.
OldFatGuy:
*points at prior pointing