It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

GOGuy: me :D
djdarko: 26U5-9W5E-VJXA-T9UJ
dude you should pm him a code because of the silent ninjas!
djdarko: 26U5-9W5E-VJXA-T9UJ
gildor2603: dude you should pm him a code because of the silent ninjas!
If I PM the code, for all I know he could sell it or trade it to someone else. The idea is to give it to someone who is going to actually add it to their account right away.

And as of writing this, it's still not redeemed.

The Witcher: Enhanced Edition GOG
26U5-9W5E-VJXA-T9UJ
Post edited April 23, 2014 by djdarko
Hi guys!

If someone are interesed or play League fo Legends, Alienware are giving beta keys for Curse:

http://na.alienwarearena.com/giveaways/curse-voice-closed-beta-key-giveaway

"Congratulations, you've successfully been assigned a key for the Curse Voice Closed Beta Key Giveaway:"

26d3b771-360b-4d23-855e-a908cfddd268

And remember Red Orchestra 2 its free today on Steam.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/35450/

*Maybe i have another spare copy of Shadowman, i drop here later :)
djdarko: If I PM the code, for all I know he could sell it or trade it to someone else. The idea is to give it to someone who is going to actually add it to their account right away.
Hmm I never thought about it that way. I guess you are right.
djdarko: If I PM the code, for all I know he could sell it or trade it to someone else. The idea is to give it to someone who is going to actually add it to their account right away.
well in that case you would see who redeemed it and could add another name to the scammer list :D
Aveweto: well in that case you would see who redeemed it and could add another name to the scammer list :D
I can't see who redeemed it, the code didn't originate from me.
Aveweto: well in that case you would see who redeemed it and could add another name to the scammer list :D
djdarko: I can't see who redeemed it, the code didn't originate from me.
ok well u see that information was missing in the other post :P
Wow :/ I never really wanted to trade that key...you could've waited to see if it was redeemed :( thanks anyways
GOGuy: Wow :/ I never really wanted to trade that key...you could've waited to see if it was redeemed :( thanks anyways
did you try the key? as most people on here have it already its one of the few games where you dont have to be incredibly fast to get it
GOGuy: Wow :/ I never really wanted to trade that key...you could've waited to see if it was redeemed :( thanks anyways
Aveweto: did you try the key? as most people on here have it already its one of the few games where you dont have to be incredibly fast to get it
It's already redeemed :/ :P
Aveweto: did you try the key? as most people on here have it already its one of the few games where you dont have to be incredibly fast to get it
GOGuy: It's already redeemed :/ :P
could be just locked, if you try a little later and its still saying invalid it unfortunately is
GOGuy: It's already redeemed :/ :P
Sorry, you should have stayed online to get the code, I replied to you right after you posted the message, and GOG shows when someone replies to you. That's unfortunate. No idea who actually got the code.

And as of writing this, it's still not redeemed.

The Witcher: Enhanced Edition GOG
26U5-9W5E-VJXA-T9UJ
Nobody took it for like 15 minutes... I'm sorry GOGuy

Redeemed and +1
Just a heads up - There are still 2 copies of The Witcher 1 (GOG) available in this thread:

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/takeonegiveone_giveaway_thread/page1

And while i'm at it would you like a code for Dracula 4: Shadow of the Dragon (GOG)?
low rated
djdarko:
8thSage:
TOTALLY OT, that is hands down the coolest avatar I have ever seen in here. XD It is so simple yet so brilliant.