It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Good morning guys!
Morning
RevolutionSphere: Morning
morning
Good morning!

Finally, it's sunny outside, after a few days of raining and winds and whatnot.
A fine morning that goes well with a cup of good coffee and a Fleetwood Mac (Blues jam in Chicago).
high rated
Eryi's Action on Steam NGC7F-LWJ0Q-G??FH and IRV9H-**NF8-MJYTI

?? = 77
** = DJ
Tarnicus: Eryi's Action on Steam NGC7F-LWJ0Q-G??FH and IRV9H-**NF8-MJYTI

?? = 77
** = DJ
Thanks, took the first code. The second code is already gone.
Tarnicus: Eryi's Action on Steam NGC7F-LWJ0Q-G??FH and IRV9H-**NF8-MJYTI

?? = 77
** = DJ
Thank you.
PaterAlf: I hid two easter eggs (GOG codes for Might and Magic 6-pack and Carmageddon) somewhere in the forum. Let's see if someone can find them.

Happy Easter!
The Carmageddon code is still unredeemed.

To give you a hint where to search: It's the answer to a low rated screamed question.
Seems a bit dead in here...
MunkiSiren: Seems a bit dead in here...
Maybe everyone has hangovers from celebrating zombie jesus!
Sachys: Maybe everyone has hangovers from celebrating zombie jesus!
Oh right the whole Easter thing....I never need an excuse to eat copious amounts of chocolate plus it's more expensive for the little amount of chocolate you get per egg...unless it's a solid chocolate one.
Sachys: Maybe everyone has hangovers from celebrating zombie jesus!
MunkiSiren: Oh right the whole Easter thing....I never need an excuse to eat copious amounts of chocolate plus it's more expensive for the little amount of chocolate you get per egg...unless it's a solid chocolate one.
This is why I wait until the day after easter when its all so very very cheap!
MunkiSiren: Oh right the whole Easter thing....I never need an excuse to eat copious amounts of chocolate plus it's more expensive for the little amount of chocolate you get per egg...unless it's a solid chocolate one.
Sachys: This is why I wait until the day after easter when its all so very very cheap!
Grab the broken ones! (or pretend they were broken before..)
Sachys: This is why I wait until the day after easter when its all so very very cheap!
That's very true. Gotta love cheap easter chocolate :D
Stooner: Grab the broken ones! (or pretend they were broken before..)
The problem with the broken ones is that little kids with their grubby, sticky fingers broke them in the first place...
Post edited April 21, 2014 by MunkiSiren
MunkiSiren: That's very true. Gotta love cheap easter chocolate :D
Mhh... cheap chocolate... *drools*

:D
Post edited April 21, 2014 by Impaler26