It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The_maestro27: Enjoy that beautiful RPG!
beautiful ? :D
The_maestro27: Enjoy that beautiful RPG!
Ian: beautiful ? :D
Oh.. OHH... I mean Super duper extremely awesome, epic and marvelous RPG!
Ian: beautiful ? :D
The_maestro27: Oh.. OHH... I mean Super duper extremely awesome, epic and marvelous RPG!
lmao, sweet reply :D
The_maestro27: Oh.. OHH... I mean Super duper extremely awesome, epic and marvelous RPG!
Ian: lmao, sweet reply :D
I can say this because i've already finished it!
Hello Ian. :)
Ian is here!
insta-uprep hehe
slow Saturday what everyone been up to?
Watching game of thrones!
The_maestro27: Watching game of thrones!
Season 4 started up already? Wonder if it will bump into the fourth and fifth books a bit
The_maestro27: Watching game of thrones!
grunthos64: Season 4 started up already? Wonder if it will bump into the fourth and fifth books a bit
I started watching it a few days ago and i'm already on season 2 episode 4. Yes season 4 has already started (it's on episode 3 i think)
grunthos64: Season 4 started up already? Wonder if it will bump into the fourth and fifth books a bit
The_maestro27: I started watching it a few days ago and i'm already on season 2 episode 4. Yes season 4 has already started (it's on episode 3 i think)
End of season 5 they should be running out of material, hope Martin gets WInds of Winter out soon
Recsam511: ATWXD-0N2YQ-PRLGU-FG*WQ-AWLGS

*=9
Particulars on Desura.
Gone. Not by me, to some Desurian named Chippas.
The_maestro27: I started watching it a few days ago and i'm already on season 2 episode 4. Yes season 4 has already started (it's on episode 3 i think)
grunthos64: End of season 5 they should be running out of material, hope Martin gets WInds of Winter out soon
So far it's a realy awesome series!
Recsam511: ATWXD-0N2YQ-PRLGU-FG*WQ-AWLGS

*=9
Particulars on Desura.
Venhiem: Gone. Not by me, to some Desurian named Chippas.
Yeah, I thought I posted a message saying I claimed it, but my net must've wonked out.
Venhiem: Gone. Not by me, to some Desurian named Chippas.
Chippas: Yeah, I thought I posted a message saying I claimed it, but my net must've wonked out.
Np. i just thought it was a guest who scooped the key and didn't say thanks.