It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

OldFatGuy: Goooooood evening ninjas. It's FRIDAY.

So maybe there's one ninja here at gogland that would like this game to play over the weekend.

If that's you, post both words of the title of the game in a sentence, but not together (not next to each other, so that at least one word separates the two words of the title). Just a tiny twist to ensure you ninjas are on top your game this weekend.
GOGuy: Yes please!
No thank you. Read again

So maybe there's one ninja here at gogland that would like this game to play over the weekend.

If that's you, post both words of the title of the game in a sentence, but not together (not next to each other, so that at least one word separates the two words of the title). Just a tiny twist to ensure you ninjas are on top your game this weekend.
It was a dark night in that far sector of the galaxy and it was really quiet.

It's Dark in here, down in the ninja Sector.
Someone needs to read the instructions again. :)

Too late.
Post edited April 18, 2014 by briareoushex

wolfsrain: It was a dark night in that far sector of the galaxy and it was really quiet.
PM Coming.
OldFatGuy: Someone needs to read the instructions again. :)
sector of the dark?
OldFatGuy:
Dark OldFatGuy Sector!?! O___o

*shudders

NR+1 mate! ;)
OldFatGuy: Someone needs to read the instructions again. :)
well I tried my first sentence,i think it not too good because my english isnt sharp
wolfsrain: It was a dark night in that far sector of the galaxy and it was really quiet.
OldFatGuy: PM Coming.
Thank you very much!
Now I want to hear the rest of the story unless its another Star Wars spoof. ;)
high rated
Okay, since the last one must have confused some ninjas, I'll make this one simpler. ?!?!?

Knights & Merchants Steam Key: Q!Z2N-@AQT#-PH%B3

!=M
@=Z
#=B
%=J
OldFatGuy: Okay, since the last one must have confused some ninjas, I'll make this one simpler. ?!?!?

!=M
@=Z
#=B
%=J
Guess i'll skip this one! Thank you for sharing!
stg83: Now I want to hear the rest of the story unless its another Star Wars spoof. ;)
Not Star Wars, but something lodged in my brain for a long time. Maybe there is a story waiting to come out from there...someday.
OldFatGuy: Okay, since the last one must have confused some ninjas, I'll make this one simpler. ?!?!?

!=M
@=Z
#=B
%=J
I was too slow