It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

lugum:
Sachys: Blimey - that was faster than expected... Should have gotten you to state what WTWP stands for instead! Heheh!

PM inbound!
Actually went slower then needed, ian was too short for a gog search so had to quickly think to switch to ian giveaway , then go through 50 giveaways of xyem. :p

cheers! to hell with rep, another 4 down.
Hey folks! Would anyone like to try a HIB gift link for a Steam copy of Ravensword: Shadowlands? First response here gets it.
akhliber: Hey folks! Would anyone like to try a HIB gift link for a Steam copy of Ravensword: Shadowlands? First response here gets it.
Yes please!
Post edited April 18, 2014 by BoneCleaver
akhliber: Hey folks! Would anyone like to try a HIB gift link for a Steam copy of Ravensword: Shadowlands? First response here gets it.
Me? Thanks!
Pickle1477: Me? Thanks!
My responses keep getting eaten!!
Sorry Pickle1477, BoneCleaver above you claimed it (s/he just hit "reply" to the wrong post, but clarified in a PM.)
I'll drop another code or two a bit later. Sorry for the mix-up!
BoneCleaver: Yes please!
On its way by PM now.
Post edited April 18, 2014 by akhliber
Nothing to see here. Move along.
Post edited April 18, 2014 by Venhiem
Venhiem: Anyone has a spare BROFORCE or FEZ lying around?
Wish I had broforce :P
1: it's not polite to request games in ninja thread.
2: you've already requested in the NON-gog gifting thread (which is the correct place to do so), so try a little patience.
GOGuy: Wish I had broforce :P
Yeah me too ... the Brototype was Browsome :D
Pickle1477: Me? Thanks!
akhliber: My responses keep getting eaten!!
Sorry Pickle1477, BoneCleaver above you claimed it (s/he just hit "reply" to the wrong post, but clarified in a PM.)
I'll drop another code or two a bit later. Sorry for the mix-up!
BoneCleaver: Yes please!
akhliber: On its way by PM now.
No problem at all! Thanks anyways for the chance and the clarification!
Sachys: 1: it's not polite to request games in ninja thread.
2: you've already requested in the NON-gog gifting thread (which is the correct place to do so), so try a little patience.
Patience? Challenge accepted o-0
Thx
Attachments:
Why'd I just get a reply listed here? Did someone just eat the banana?
IGN is giving away lots of Wildstar Beta keys for this weekend, here's your chance to grab one if you're interested:

www.ign.com/articles/2014/04/18/huge-wildstar-beta-key-giveaway

www.ign.com/prime/promo/wildstar

Copy/paste the links in the browser to get them to work, sorry can't post direct links.
wpegg: Why'd I just get a reply listed here? Did someone just eat the banana?
I bet it is some kind of conspiracy. :)