It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

OldFatGuy:
As you are a clone from the future... Sarah Putin-Palin

;)
OldFatGuy: First ninja to post the name of the President of the United States on the day that OldFatGuy was born can have this game.
Dwight D. Eisenhower
OldFatGuy: First ninja to post the name of the President of the United States on the day that OldFatGuy was born can have this game.
genkicolleen: Dwight D. Eisenhower
Wow, did you already know that?? Winner. PM coming.
genkicolleen: Dwight D. Eisenhower
OldFatGuy: Wow, did you already know that?? Winner. PM coming.
Whoa! Yay! (No, I didn't know, it was a wild guess!)

Thanks very much, I know I'll enjoy that one! ^__^
Post edited April 17, 2014 by genkicolleen
Ian: evening :)
I feel like chanting.. IAN! IANI IAN! IAN! kind of like when an amazing baseball player returns from an injury and everyone in the stands gets on their feet and cheers ;-D (that grin was not nearly huge enough to express how happy seeing you here made me feel...)
Momo1991: I feel like chanting.. IAN! IANI IAN! IAN! kind of like when an amazing baseball player returns from an injury and everyone in the stands gets on their feet and cheers ;-D (that grin was not nearly huge enough to express how happy seeing you here made me feel...)
Joins in chant :)
Momo1991: I feel like chanting.. IAN! IANI IAN! IAN! kind of like when an amazing baseball player returns from an injury and everyone in the stands gets on their feet and cheers ;-D (that grin was not nearly huge enough to express how happy seeing you here made me feel...)
Tarnicus: Joins in chant :)
Can we do the wave now??
Tarnicus: Joins in chant :)
Momo1991: Can we do the wave now??
*waves*
Momo1991: Can we do the wave now??
*waves*
*Stands up and sits down a couple times to try and simulate wave*

*Then realizes he's by himself*
Ki11s0n3: *Stands up and sits down a couple times to try and simulate wave*

*waves by himself*

Nope - not alone cause it's a virtual wave and we ALL stand and sit as one on this ;-)

Momo1991: Nope - not alone cause it's a virtual wave and we ALL stand and sit as one on this ;-)
ah ok gotcha

Momo1991: Nope - not alone cause it's a virtual wave and we ALL stand and sit as one on this ;-)
Doesn't virtual mean... not real?
niniendowarrior: Doesn't virtual mean... not real?
Virtual is pretty damned real to me...;-p