It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

OldFatGuy: Okay ninjas, I've finally accounted for every game in that bundle but one. Again, I have no idea if I gave it away already or not, as I said I had totally forgotten I had this bundle. And yes, one of the original 5 above was a bad code, one I had apparently given away. So it's ENTIRELY POSSIBLE this code is no good, but...

if anyone wants to take a flyer on this game, the first person to ask for it BY NAME will get the maybe good, maybe not code.
may I have Probably Archery ?
Post edited April 16, 2014 by Elrinda
OldFatGuy: Okay ninjas, I've finally accounted for every game in that bundle but one. Again, I have no idea if I gave it away already or not, as I said I had totally forgotten I had this bundle. And yes, one of the original 5 above was a bad code, one I had apparently given away. So it's ENTIRELY POSSIBLE this code is no good, but...

if anyone wants to take a flyer on this game, the first person to ask for it BY NAME will get the maybe good, maybe not code.
I would like Probably Archery :)
Gun Monkeys to the first reply
rong44: Gun Monkeys to the first reply
Can I get it? :)

Edit: Thank you! :))
Post edited April 16, 2014 by CorvusCorax
God damn this :P
Post edited April 16, 2014 by BoneCleaver
Crsldmc: New site? I didn't know anything about that.
Oh no, maybe my memory is messing up again. Sorry.

I thought I read about a new site being launched sometime in 2014, and thought it was here, but maybe it was another site I visit.

I think I'd sell my soul for my memory to work like it used to again. Although truth be told if given that opportunity, maybe I'd select something else working like it used to instead. :P
BoneCleaver: God damn this :P
I think you should check your PM ;-p
BoneCleaver: Thanks :D !
I do love ninja-gifting ;-p Especially to new forum members that have been generous to others ;-)
BoneCleaver: Thanks :D !
Momo1991: I do love ninja-gifting ;-p Especially to new forum members that have been generous to others ;-)
and its rare to see you gifting in here :p
Momo1991: I do love ninja-gifting ;-p Especially to new forum members that have been generous to others ;-)
Aveweto: and its rare to see you gifting in here :p
haha~ Usually she drops codes on the unsuspecting, gifting through the night like a true ninja!
Aveweto: and its rare to see you gifting in here :p
genkicolleen: haha~ Usually she drops codes on the unsuspecting, gifting through the night like a true ninja!
well thats a big claim without actual proof, but if she does it in the night you wont have much of a proof coz you cant see teh ninjaz
Please stop posting so much. You keep lifting my spirits and dashing them with every refresh. ):
skynet464: Please stop posting so much. You keep lifting my spirits and dashing them with every refresh. ):
great, lets post more random non-code stuff :D
skynet464: Please stop posting so much. You keep lifting my spirits and dashing them with every refresh. ):
Aveweto: great, lets post more random non-code stuff :D
Attachments: