It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

tinyE: This isn't a request or drop but does Gamers Gate ever put anything on sale that people actually want!? :P
IAmSinistar: Only rarely, it seems. Once you've gotten the few DRM-free plums that they put on sale occasionally (like the X-COM series), it's pretty thin pickings afterwards.

That being said, I can recommend this current one - A Valley Without Wind 1 and 2 Dual Pack. Starting playing the first one last week and it's rather good.
Never tried Gamers gate before. is it generally cheaper or just during sales time?
IAmSinistar: That being said, I can recommend this current one - A Valley Without Wind 1 and 2 Dual Pack. Starting playing the first one last week and it's rather good.
That is interesting to know actually that you recommend the game and also some other folks have said they are good games, but I do wonder why the game got such mediocre review scores in the first place.
leonairxxx: Never tried Gamers gate before. is it generally cheaper or just during sales time?
I really only use it for sales, and even then just for games that are DRM-free but not on GOG (like this one).
stg83: That is interesting to know actually that you recommend the game and also some other folks have said they are good games, but I do wonder why the game got such mediocre review scores in the first place.
It has some rough spots, and an unintuitive learning curve with regards to settlement building. But I'm still enjoying it.
Post edited April 14, 2014 by IAmSinistar
IAmSinistar: It has some rough spots, and an unintuitive learning curve with regards to settlement building. But I'm still enjoying it.
Ah I see, thanks for the reply well as long as the game is fun, one can forgive slight misgivings and I will have a go at it one of these days when I can.
high rated
Redshirt (Steam)

RM547-7xQV7-3YxVM

x = A
Melvinica: Redshirt (Steam)

RM547-7xQV7-3YxVM

x = A
Kudos for the drop, and thanks on behalf of he who took it and didn't thank you.
Melvinica: Redshirt (Steam)

RM547-7xQV7-3YxVM

x = A
Crsldmc: Kudos for the drop, and thanks on behalf of he who took it and didn't thank you.
^ that
IAmSinistar: Only rarely, it seems. Once you've gotten the few DRM-free plums that they put on sale occasionally (like the X-COM series), it's pretty thin pickings afterwards.

That being said, I can recommend this current one - A Valley Without Wind 1 and 2 Dual Pack. Starting playing the first one last week and it's rather good.
leonairxxx: Never tried Gamers gate before. is it generally cheaper or just during sales time?
I joined because there was one game on there I desperately want but it's a little pricy right now. There are some nice little pickups there for retro hogs like myself (Crazy Taxi, Mortal Kombat) but they flat out have nothing on this place.
high rated
Desura: Jazz, Trump's Journey - 09CJL-(IX)JJH7-JY(IV)YB-EUDSG-TMNF(VII)
those are roman numerals
bowtux: Desura: Jazz, Trump's Journey - 09CJL-(IX)JJH7-JY(IV)YB-EUDSG-TMNF(VII)
those are roman numerals
Taken, but thank you and +1 on behalf of whomever erhueso is! Did you get it from a bundle somewhere? Looks like a fun game!
Post edited April 14, 2014 by genkicolleen
bowtux: Desura: Jazz, Trump's Journey - 09CJL-(IX)JJH7-JY(IV)YB-EUDSG-TMNF(VII)
those are roman numerals
genkicolleen: Taken, but thank you and +1 on behalf of whomever erhueso is! Did you get it from a bundle somewhere? Looks like a fun game!
well whoever it is, it has done it before. http://www.gog.com/forum/general/ninja_giveaway?search=erhueso
but hey maybe some people are just shy.
Post edited April 14, 2014 by lugum
tinyE: This isn't a request or drop but does Gamers Gate ever put anything on sale that people actually want!? :P

No wonder I spend all my money in here.
They did have a big sale back on Christmas/New Year's Day. With Easter just around the corner, they might just throw another grand sale.
genkicolleen: Taken, but thank you and +1 on behalf of whomever erhueso is! Did you get it from a bundle somewhere? Looks like a fun game!
Got it from the latest IndieGala (Last Dream) bundle. Don't forget to check out Groupees (Retro 3) and BundleStars (Toxic).
I bought them all. I'm bad with money.
high rated
Millennium: A New Hope on Desura.

http://www.desura.com/games/millennium-a-new-hope

NGCVE-3JHF3-1L9YQ-ME27O-YT???

333+666=???
Tarnicus: Millennium: A New Hope on Desura.

http://www.desura.com/games/millennium-a-new-hope

NGCVE-3JHF3-1L9YQ-ME27O-YT???

333+666=???
It seems like I got it. Don't know how since I spend ages trying to figure out where to input the code since I do not use desura all that much ;)

Thank you!