It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
grunthos64: If everyone here brings it up to a blue fonted gog admin then maybe something will be done about it
lugum: i already talked to judascariot about it, all he could advice was to send in a support ticket.
I think we could all vote to have it removed from the site in the request section, but don't think it will do much good. Imagine how this place would be if there was no rep
low rated
lugum: i already talked to judascariot about it, all he could advice was to send in a support ticket.
grunthos64: I think we could all vote to have it removed from the site in the request section, but don't think it will do much good. Imagine how this place would be if there was no rep
a fun place? there is absolutely no need for such a system, many forums do without.
spam? hit the spam button.
grunthos64: I think we could all vote to have it removed from the site in the request section, but don't think it will do much good. Imagine how this place would be if there was no rep
lugum: a fun place? there is absolutely no need for such a system, many forums do without.
spam? hit the spam button.
I have frequented a forum from the website roosterteeth.com years ago and spent five years regularly posting there. You could up and down rep posts and you had rep levels but it didn't happen nearly as fast as this system. No one really cared unless a random asshole came in to flame people.

I also been frequenting the Big Finish Game site's forum recently because of Tesla Effect and its a small place with no rep system at all and it has some of the nicest people around there. Any asshole just gets ignored there and they leave promptly.
Would you all agree that a better rep system would be one in which you can only upvote?
sanchit117: Would you all agree that a better rep system would be one in which you can only upvote?
No, just having it not at all. What does it really do but get people upset?
sanchit117: Would you all agree that a better rep system would be one in which you can only upvote?
grunthos64: No, just having it not at all. What does it really do but get people upset?
With a rep system, you can quickly see who's contributed and how much to the site :)
grunthos64: No, just having it not at all. What does it really do but get people upset?
sanchit117: With a rep system, you can quickly see who's contributed and how much to the site :)
The people who matter know who someone is, people here are easy to see because of their actions.
Weird I just hit refresh on the forum page and it was all a blank white page with these little words:

No Healthy Backends
grunthos64: Weird I just hit refresh on the forum page and it was all a blank white page with these little words:

No Healthy Backends
You sure it was GOG forums and not the Obama Care web page. :P
sanchit117: With a rep system, you can quickly see who's contributed and how much to the site :)
I agree to Disagree with your statement.
Oh really? You can see how downrepping abused now, and still believe that uprepping will not be abused the same way?
ejiki: Oh really? You can see how downrepping abused now, and still believe that uprepping will not be abused the same way?
well im not sure thres a limit on how much rep u can lose per day but there sure is a limit on how much u can gain
ejiki: Oh really? You can see how downrepping abused now, and still believe that uprepping will not be abused the same way?
Rep is an alluring thing, but it will destroy you as it serves truly only one master and he does not share power. We must take it back to where it was forged and have it destroyed.

Who shall go on this quest and forever end this and make sure the Lord of the Rep is gone for good?
grunthos64: Who shall go on this quest and forever end this and make sure the Lord of the Rep is gone for good?
Probably not me: http://pbrd.co/1qQVgHv
grunthos64: Who shall go on this quest and forever end this and make sure the Lord of the Rep is gone for good?
ejiki: Probably not me: http://pbrd.co/1qQVgHv
pasteboard?