It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

grunthos64: Got one last game to give, going to do a new thread for that trying it out. Check it out
The shivah?
Zurvan7: Did no one say to say hello when you come bursting in the the ninja thread? xD 'ola amigo'
Nope, keys have the nasty habit of running away while you're saying hello to some Ninja fellow. :P

Hi, Zurvan! ;)

Zurvan7: But yeah it's indeed a waste of time. I think they have some kind of bully mentality in them...
I'd say immature personality. ;)
Post edited April 11, 2014 by Thespian*
Zurvan7: haha be careful about what you say :p I think gog has the most mature (or oldest) members than any other gaming forum. Most of them just want to relive their childhood memories or have an early midlife crisis (I know I am :D)
SlyFox: I'm not saying anything against older members, just the senile one that take their anger on us.
haha I know what you mean ;)
@ Grunt thanks for all the GA's bro.
Post edited April 11, 2014 by Zurvan7
grunthos64: Got one last game to give, going to do a new thread for that trying it out. Check it out
Savant ascent?
team_dota2: Savant ascent?
No, and please don't guess it in here since that is the whole point of the thread I made
How do i see new threads you made? i dont think there's a way
team_dota2: How do i see new threads you made? i dont think there's a way
slyfox found it, should be near top of the forum now
high rated
Expeditions: Conquistador
Steam Key: ARNFI-BDXGI-MCF6R
low rated
Why is this so dead today
high rated
giorgio_manduta: Why is this so dead today
coz im not giving out keys today :P
it was booming this morning, i put a few drops in
low rated
Aveweto: coz im not giving out keys today :P
people were talking about other stuff yesterday and were ignoring some keys but nothing like that is happening today... mhhhh weeeeird stuff!
giorgio_manduta: people were talking about other stuff yesterday and were ignoring some keys but nothing like that is happening today... mhhhh weeeeird stuff!
different day different rules :P
high rated
well why don't you make this thread alive by giving some games away ;)
giorgio_manduta: people were talking about other stuff yesterday and were ignoring some keys but nothing like that is happening today... mhhhh weeeeird stuff!
To summarise Ninja thread: don't expect anything, but give all you have. Whatever it is (as long as it's legal) it will likely be welcome.