It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Holy cow, four at once! Must be a good game!
that's was a lot)
Momo1991: This is like watching Ian work... I miss Ian :-(
I have heard of him before must have been an amazing fellow with so many good folks here still remembering him. :)

EDIT: Ah, So all the players have finally revealed themselves nice parroting of continuous 'May I's', LOL. :D
Post edited April 10, 2014 by stg83
ok so heres the deal with this last one, ive got 3 codes for the total package and im giving out all 3 to the first 3 replies i had, sry for the 4th
Aveweto: ok so heres the deal with this last one, ive got 3 codes for the total package and im giving out all 3 to the first 3 replies i had, sry for the 4th
thanks
Post edited April 10, 2014 by SlyFox
Aveweto: ok so heres the deal with this last one, ive got 3 codes for the total package and im giving out all 3 to the first 3 replies i had, sry for the 4th
Mother, may i? ^o^
doh, too slow, lol :) oh well, thanks for all the fantastic drops!!
Wow, that is very cool (and generous!)

Thanks for the fun, Aveweto! ^__^
Momo1991: This is like watching Ian work... I miss Ian :-(
stg83: I have heard of him before must have been an amazing fellow with so many good folks here still remembering him. :)
What you just saw Aveweto do... Ian used to do that almost everyday around 4-5pm my time. It was a regular thing for a long time..

But Ian was/is more than a fun and amazing gifter - he is a really nice guy and I, for one, miss him. A lot :-(
Interested to know whats in the package. :)
coughning: Mother, may i? ^o^
sry if that wasnt clear enoug i meant the first 3 that had replied to the original posting of it
low rated
stg83: Interested to know whats in the package. :)
why do you have that many downreps
low rated
Momo1991: But Ian was/is more than a fun and amazing gifter - he is a really nice guy and I, for one, miss him. A lot :-(
May I ask what happened to Ian? (hoping he just got busy with other things...)
stg83: Interested to know whats in the package. :)
the total package referance was to the dungeons pack
low rated