It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

genkicolleen this is absolutely none of my business but where did you get all of these?
mabrookes: PM sent

You linked to a film that doesn't exist, that link should be ignored and this one used instead http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0072856/

:P
Aveweto: well it does exist and you linked to the original which is called death race 2000, ive linked to the remake with jason statham which also produced 2 more movies unfortunately without statham
Insane Clown Posse did a remake too.

While the Statham movie was a halfway good action movie with some nice camera work it didn't capture the magic of the first one. In the remake the only people getting killed were prisoners and what's more they were only killed if they were drivers or in the way. In the original it was all civilians and they were all worth BIG BIG POINTS!

Also the original had Stallone as Machine Gun Joe and that is just great casting, plain and simple! :D
Post edited April 09, 2014 by tinyE
Aveweto: well it does exist and you linked to the original which is called death race 2000, ive linked to the remake with jason statham which also produced 2 more movies unfortunately without statham
Nope, no lackluster boring "remakes" exist, just the original :P

Also Driftmoon (Steam) for the first reply.

Edit: Driftmoon sent
Post edited April 09, 2014 by mabrookes
tinyE: Also the original had Stallone as Machine Gun Joe and that is just great casting, plain and simple! :D
So are you excited for The Pensioners err... I mean Expendables 3. ;)

mabrookes: Nope, no lackluster boring "remakes" exist, just the original :P

May I please?

EDIT: Much appreciated mabrookes for the ultra fast response and +rep as always. :)
Post edited April 09, 2014 by stg83
mabrookes:
Had massive reservations about the reboot. Turned out to be a decent dystopic action flick - though very different from the DR2000, and actually closer to the film that (loosly) inspired that one (which I wish I could remember the bloody name of now!).

Edit: and if you like dystopic stuff, check Snowpiercer!
Post edited April 09, 2014 by Sachys
tinyE: Also the original had Stallone as Machine Gun Joe and that is just great casting, plain and simple! :D
stg83: So are you excited for The Pensioners err... I mean Expendables 3. ;)
mabrookes: Nope, no lackluster boring "remakes" exist, just the original :P

stg83: May I please?
Actually I'm not a big fan of Sly I just think it is so cool he is in Death Race.
In fact, and this is a MAJOR derail, I have always been kind of pissed at Sly because the year I was born Rocky beat out Taxi Driver for best picture which is so totally fucking obscene and disgusting and evil and wrong that I sometimes wake up in the middle of the night covered in sweat screaming in terror because of it. :D
mabrookes:
Sachys: Edit: and if you like dystopic stuff, check Snowpiercer!
Or 'Series 7'.
Post edited April 09, 2014 by tinyE
tinyE: Or 'Series 7'.
Don't think I've seen that... will have to check for it!

Edit: ah yes - did see it once - can't remember it very well though
Post edited April 09, 2014 by Sachys
Sachys: Had massive reservations about the reboot. Turned out to be a decent dystopic action flick - though very different from the DR2000, and actually closer to the film that (loosly) inspired that one (which I wish I could remember the bloody name of now!).

Edit: and if you like dystopic stuff, check Snowpiercer!
I didnt enjoy it much, it just felt very generic and did not hold my attention. I can see it is not a bad film in isolation, but I was disapointed in what it was compared to what it could have been and it bored me somewhat.

I will have to watch Snowpiercer, I just looked it up and it looks interesting. I had a list of films, mix of scifi and dystopian (or both), I wanted to see somewhere but I can't find it - Ill have to start looking again and find them all.
mabrookes:
I've a list myself somewhere - remind me over the weekend and I'll send you it.
A good few short films / audiodramas etc on it too.
Sachys:
Thanks, I will do :)

Next giveaway is Unhack (Desura)
Sachys:
mabrookes: Thanks, I will do :)

Next giveaway is Unhack (Desura)
For me?
low rated
tinyE: Actually I'm not a big fan of Sly I just think it is so cool he is in Death Race.
In fact, and this is a MAJOR derail, I have always been kind of pissed at Sly because the year I was born Rocky beat out Taxi Driver for best picture which is so totally fucking obscene and disgusting and evil and wrong that I sometimes wake up in the middle of the night covered in sweat screaming in terror because of it. :D
Yeah the deserving picture hardly ever wins at the Oscars except for when they gave it to "No Country for Old Men". Speaking of reboots there is also a sorta reboot/sequel for Mad Max coming out with Tom Hardy.
tinyE:
stg83: Speaking of reboots there is also a sorta reboot/sequel for Mad Max coming out with Tom Hardy.
With Charlize Theron. I think they finished principle photography.
tinyE: Actually I'm not a big fan of Sly I just think it is so cool he is in Death Race.
stg83: Yeah the deserving picture hardly ever wins at the Oscars except for when they gave it to "No Country for Old Men". Speaking of reboots there is also a sorta reboot/sequel for Mad Max coming out with Tom Hardy.
A holocaust movie if out always wins. Only one i thought was deserving was return of the kng
Hostile Waters: Antaeus Rising (Steam) is up next.

Edit: Sent
mabrookes: Hostile Waters: Antaeus Rising (Steam) is up next.
Can get this one?

Edit: Thanks one more time!! +rep!
Post edited April 09, 2014 by A.Ryan