It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

genkicolleen: Yes, it is! ;D

HINTS: It is a real creature, and the screen is from a game that is not available digitally.
A real purple cat, hmm... that's a difficult one
genkicolleen: HINTS: It is a real creature, and the screen is from a game that is not available digitally.
SlyFox: A real purple cat, hmm... that's a difficult one
lol~ Here's a bigger pic from the game:
Attachments:
genkicolleen: lol~ Here's a bigger pic from the game:
fennec fox zoo tycoon 2?
Zoo tycoon :3
You know u can google pictrues? :P
Trid: You know u can google pictrues? :P
I tried to google the small icon and I got some elephant's guts, hmmm yeah,... nope it doesn't always work.
SlyFox: I tried to google the small icon and I got some elephant's guts, hmmm yeah,... nope it doesn't always work.
Ofc, cuz it was edited, I was talking about second pic, that was too easy :P
genkicolleen:
http://static.ddmcdn.com/gif/storymaker-svalbard-photos-1209177-515x324.jpg
You mean see my source? No, I didn't! Shucks, and here I thought I was being crafty whilst still giving a good hint. lol
Post edited April 09, 2014 by genkicolleen
Fennec fox from Zoo Tycoon right. Atleast now I also know what Genki means while trying to find where the image was from, your nick makes much more sense now. :)
Post edited April 09, 2014 by stg83
SlyFox: fennec fox zoo tycoon 2?
Bah, y'all are big cheaters, googling the picture... lol~

SlyFox edited in the correct answer. It's a fennec fox pictured in Zoo Tycoon 2.

Sly, do you want the game, or shall I offer it to someone else?
SlyFox: fennec fox zoo tycoon 2?
genkicolleen: Bah, y'all are big cheaters, googling the picture... lol~

SlyFox edited in the correct answer. It's a fennec fox pictured in Zoo Tycoon 2.

Sly, do you want the game, or shall I offer it to someone else?
That post wasn't edited :) .
Sure I'd like it. Also unless we played that particular game, it would be quite difficult to guess it. I was thinking of another game completely on PS2 at first.
SlyFox: That post wasn't edited :) .
Sure I'd like it. Also unless we played that particular game, it would be quite difficult to guess it. I was thinking of another game completely on PS2 at first.
My mistake~ Good thing I posted the image, then, since I seem to be one of the only ones here (in the thread at the moment) who's played it! ;)

Sending the Steam key to you momentarily.
Stooner:
mabrookes: PM sent

Aveweto: sounds like either you or your hubby have seen <span class="bold">Death Race</span> and really liked it :P
mabrookes: You linked to a film that doesn't exist, that link should be ignored and this one used instead http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0072856/

:P
well it does exist and you linked to the original which is called death race 2000, ive linked to the remake with jason statham which also produced 2 more movies unfortunately without statham
genkicolleen: My mistake~ Good thing I posted the image, then, since I seem to be one of the only ones here (in the thread at the moment) who's played it! ;)
To be honest, that quiz made me want to play a zoo tycoon type of game too.
And thanks for the game
Post edited April 09, 2014 by SlyFox