It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

marsrunner: Oh, I like me some fighting games! Would like to try this one!
genkicolleen: Nice! It's all yours, marsrunner!

spoderman, thanks for the info, I had no idea! :D
Thank you thank you! +1!
genkicolleen:
tinyE: you can't race a Volvo!!!!
Not unless you have the model I drive - the look on some guy's face when my cherry red Volvo station wagon leaves them in the dust is one of my most cherished pleasures in life ;-D Hey, you gotta find your bliss anywhere you can!
Momo1991: Not unless you have the model I drive - the look on some guy's face when my cherry red Volvo station wagon leaves them in the dust is one of my most cherished pleasures in life ;-D Hey, you gotta find your bliss anywhere you can!
So you gotta NOS tank hidden in there somewhere, the poor suckers don't stand a chance. :P
tinyE: you can't race a Volvo!!!!
Momo1991: Not unless you have the model I drive - the look on some guy's face when my cherry red Volvo station wagon leaves them in the dust is one of my most cherished pleasures in life ;-D Hey, you gotta find your bliss anywhere you can!
In Michigan if your car doesn't have Ford Chevy or GM written on it they don't race you, they just start shooting. :P
tinyE: In Michigan if your car doesn't have Ford Chevy or GM written on it they don't race you, they just start shooting. :P
That's why I want front and rear gatling guns mounted but my hubby suggested it might be a really bad idea ;-p
tinyE: In Michigan if your car doesn't have Ford Chevy or GM written on it they don't race you, they just start shooting. :P
Momo1991: That's why I want front and rear gatling guns mounted but my hubby suggested it might be a really bad idea ;-p
sounds like either you or your hubby have seen <span class="bold">Death Race</span> and really liked it :P
Post edited April 09, 2014 by Aveweto
Momo1991: That's why I want front and rear gatling guns mounted but my hubby suggested it might be a really bad idea ;-p
Didn't realize you had a mean streak Momo, I'll be sure not to get on your bad side. ;)
Post edited April 09, 2014 by stg83
BTW anyone who keeps track of the "bitch" thread knows for the next six or seven days because of the thaw I have to get up every two hours or so. Point being I am probably going to being in here twice as much as I usually am so you have been warned. :D
tinyE: BTW anyone who keeps track of the "bitch" thread knows for the next six or seven days because of the thaw I have to get up every two hours or so. Point being I am probably going to being in here twice as much as I usually am so you have been warned. :D
that the thread where all the "bitches" meet? :P
tinyE: BTW anyone who keeps track of the "bitch" thread knows for the next six or seven days because of the thaw I have to get up every two hours or so. Point being I am probably going to being in here twice as much as I usually am so you have been warned. :D
Aveweto: that the thread where all the "bitches" meet? :P
I WISH! :D
Aveweto: sounds like either you or your hubby have seen <span class="bold">Death Race</span> and really liked it :P
Well when you're got six speeds, AWD, 300 HP and 0-60 in 6.4, guns really aren't necessary. Oh and she handles curves like a thoroughbred. Bad to the bone indeed ;-p
Aveweto: sounds like either you or your hubby have seen <span class="bold">Death Race</span> and really liked it :P
Momo1991: Well when you're got six speeds, AWD, 300 HP and 0-60 in 6.4, guns really aren't necessary. Oh and she handles curves like a thoroughbred. Bad to the bone indeed ;-p
well curves always need the right "handling" :)
*snickering at all the posts since last drop*

I have a GamersGate code for Gun Metal just waiting for someone who loves futuristic fighting/action games~ :D Taken
Post edited April 09, 2014 by genkicolleen
genkicolleen: *snickering at all the posts since last drop*

I have a GamersGate code for Gun Metal just waiting for someone who loves futuristic fighting/action games~ :D
May I have it, please? Thank you!
It's all yours~! Code sent :D