It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
Tarnicus: Write a sentence about what challenges you in life. The one I can relate to most gets the Commandos Collection on Steam(I'm assuming these codes haven't been used as I have the games on GoG and bought these afterwards with the intention of a giveaway).

http://store.steampowered.com/sub/4156/
Challenge at the moment is being ill for nearly 3 months, and the list of what it can be slowly getting worse (but they don't know what is wrong). Have an endoscopy soon which should be fun. It's getting harder to be positive when you just don't know what you will be facing.
low rated
Tarnicus: Write a sentence about what challenges you in life. The one I can relate to most gets the Commandos Collection on Steam(I'm assuming these codes haven't been used as I have the games on GoG and bought these afterwards with the intention of a giveaway).

Challenge for me is dealing with people that is not trying to be better than they can be. And when you live in third world country you deal with it a lot.
low rated
mabrookes: Challenge at the moment is being ill for nearly 3 months, and the list of what it can be slowly getting worse (but they don't know what is wrong). Have an endoscopy soon which should be fun. It's getting harder to be positive when you just don't know what you will be facing.
Given the medical family and personal issues I've been through, I'm sending you the hopefully unused codes :) Fortunately Lemuria and Elrinda have gotten something from me in the past.
low rated

If it's not too late. My biggest challenge is my wife. Since I know I'm not perfect in many ways, still tryin' to do my best to make her life being easier with me. Her smile is always indicator, that i did it well.
low rated
gildor2603: Challenge for me is dealing with people that is not trying to be better than they can be. And when you live in third world country you deal with it a lot.
Hmm could you explain this a little more? I'm not sure I understand :)
low rated
mabrookes: Challenge at the moment is being ill for nearly 3 months, and the list of what it can be slowly getting worse (but they don't know what is wrong). Have an endoscopy soon which should be fun. It's getting harder to be positive when you just don't know what you will be facing.
Tarnicus: Given the medical family and personal issues I've been through, I'm sending you the hopefully unused codes :) Fortunately Lemuria and Elrinda have gotten something from me in the past.
No problem for me ;) Thanks for the genorisity of all the keys u'r giving away

@mabrookes, wish you all the best and hope u'll get better soon ;)
low rated
Tarnicus: Given the medical family and personal issues I've been through, I'm sending you the hopefully unused codes :) Fortunately Lemuria and Elrinda have gotten something from me in the past.
Thanks I appreciate it, PMd you.

Elrinda: @mabrookes, wish you all the best and hope u'll get better soon ;)
Thanks for the thought :)
low rated
truhlik77: If it's not too late. My biggest challenge is my wife. Since I know I'm not perfect in many ways, still tryin' to do my best to make her life being easier with me. Her smile is always indicator, that i did it well.
Great answer :)

And unfortunately Mal let me know that the codes had already been used. But thank you for the replies everyone :)
low rated
truhlik77: If it's not too late. My biggest challenge is my wife. Since I know I'm not perfect in many ways, still tryin' to do my best to make her life being easier with me. Her smile is always indicator, that i did it well.
Tarnicus: Great answer :)

And unfortunately Mal let me know that the codes had already been used. But thank you for the replies everyone :)
NP. Anyway thanks for your other today's codes:)
low rated
gildor2603: Challenge for me is dealing with people that is not trying to be better than they can be. And when you live in third world country you deal with it a lot.
Tarnicus: Hmm could you explain this a little more? I'm not sure I understand :)
Idiots walk among us with selfish minds and they don't care if they can or will hurt someone. Sorry, I hope it is clearer now. English is not my first language.
Mornin ninjas!
high rated
Paranormal (desura key)

K43Q6-O8X4U-69N27-NQ7GM-FM9DL
Heretic777: Paranormal (desura key)

K43Q6-O8X4U-69N27-NQ7GM-FM9DL
Thanks! Picked it up, looks like a good Halloween type of game
Good morning ninjas :)
Leucius: Good morning ninjas :)
Morning right back at ya

PS Enjoyed your music