It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

gbaz69: Welcome.

ps. perhaps us gog'ers can schedule a play time for Trine 2 multiplayer from the trine message boards.
theslitherydeee: I'd could do that. I'm also looking for someone to do the Rogue Trooper Multiplayer.
I got the game, could set something up this weekend
low rated
rawmilk905: The Witcher.
You can check the contents of a code without redeeming it...
It wasnt working for a while just said invalid when I checked, its just started showing up though so whoever wants it should grab it
low rated
genkicolleen: What is it? I would hate to take a game that I wouldn't play.

Oh, and +1 for the drop :D
I did not know this! Thank you very much for the info, and the drop ^__^
low rated
genkicolleen: I did not know this! Thank you very much for the info, and the drop ^__^
You're welcome.
low rated
theslitherydeee: I'd could do that. I'm also looking for someone to do the Rogue Trooper Multiplayer.
grunthos64: I got the game, could set something up this weekend
That would be nice.
low rated
rawmilk905: JS9G-E9B7-H8RG-BYPP
I grabbed this, thank you very much. I've actually had a few occasions to pick this one up, I LOVED 2 and am eagerly awaiting 3 so I thought it was about time! Much appreciated and sorry to anyone else holding off hoping to get it (I literally stared at the screen about 2 minutes before clicking Redeem - I felt a bit greedy :( )
low rated
Ixamyakxim: *snip* (I literally stared at the screen about 2 minutes before clicking Redeem - I felt a bit greedy :( )
lol~ Thanks for the giggle!
low rated
Ixamyakxim: I felt a bit greedy :( )
Only if you want more. Which is perfectly fine, its the human condition. If your a dog who has learned to type then we have a problem. ;p
low rated
Ixamyakxim: I grabbed this, thank you very much. I've actually had a few occasions to pick this one up, I LOVED 2 and am eagerly awaiting 3 so I thought it was about time! Much appreciated and sorry to anyone else holding off hoping to get it (I literally stared at the screen about 2 minutes before clicking Redeem - I felt a bit greedy :( )
Don't. I still have a couple more codes for this to give away at some point. A while back you got a free Witcher gift code with any GOG purchase for a short time.
Ixamyakxim: I grabbed this, thank you very much. I've actually had a few occasions to pick this one up, I LOVED 2 and am eagerly awaiting 3 so I thought it was about time! Much appreciated and sorry to anyone else holding off hoping to get it (I literally stared at the screen about 2 minutes before clicking Redeem - I felt a bit greedy :( )
rawmilk905: Don't. I still have a couple more codes for this to give away at some point. A while back you got a free Witcher gift code with any GOG purchase for a short time.
Got it for five bucks when that was a thing. Think most have Witcher from one way or another.
low rated
rawmilk905: Don't. I still have a couple more codes for this to give away at some point. A while back you got a free Witcher gift code with any GOG purchase for a short time.
Oh okay good - I was also hoping I didn't mess up your urban legend thread but it sounds like you're still all set!
low rated
oh look the downrep troll is back.
low rated
lugum: oh look the downrep troll is back.
Mind over matter, we are all better than the troll. Time to have uprep happy hour!
low rated
lugum: oh look the downrep troll is back.
grunthos64: Mind over matter, we are all better than the troll. Time to have uprep happy hour!
lemuria's downreps are suddenly gone surpsingly with all the namecalling he did and i am the one who now is downrepped. someone do the math.
low rated
grunthos64: Mind over matter, we are all better than the troll. Time to have uprep happy hour!
lugum: lemuria's downreps are suddenly gone surpsingly with all the namecalling he did and i am the one who now is downrepped. someone do the math.
Math?!? 1+1=3