It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
Thespian*: You said you came in peace, you liar!

*resists the pain with usual Vulcan discipline, draws his phaser and kills BoneCleaver*

Oops, I thought it was set to stun. Sorry! :P
stg83: So I guess that is it for BoneCleaver, no more cleaving from here on now. A job well done my vulvcan friend, the galaxy is safe yet again. You should have ended with the Live Long and Proper 2009 FU version used by new Spock. ;)
When is ur birthday? wqnt to see u in the positive one of these days
low rated
Thespian*: Live long and prosper, then!

*holstering his phaser again*
v1989: Remember, Han shoot first.
Actually Han's was the only shot ;)

I kid, I kid, lol
low rated
Thespian*: FU? :D
Well it was more like go to hell actually in the following exchange from the 2009 reboot:

Vulcan Council President: Why did you come before this council today? Was it to satisfy your emotional need to rebel?
Spock: The only emotion I wish to convey is gratitude. Thank you, Ministers, for your consideration.
[In a tone reserved for telling someone to 'Go to Hell']
Spock: Live long and prosper.
grunthos64: When is ur birthday? wqnt to see u in the positive one of these days
It is still a few months away but I will try my best to mark the occasion with a suitable giveaway as gratittude to this wonderful community. :)
Post edited April 08, 2014 by stg83
low rated
Sachys: SAUSAGE!!! :P
stg83: Well it was more like go to hell actually in the following exchange from the 2009 reboot:
I've tried hard to forget the Abrams' reboots. :D
Post edited April 08, 2014 by Thespian*
low rated
Thespian*: I've tried hard to forget the Abrams' reboots. :D
I see then I apologize for stirring up the painful memories, I thought the 2009 one was good but the Wrath of Khan remake not so much then again I am not a real trekkie. :)
low rated
Thespian*: I've tried hard to sausage Abrams' booty. :D
low rated
stg83: I see then I apologize for stirring up the painful memories, I thought the 2009 one was good but the Wrath of Khan remake not so much then again I am not a real trekkie. :)
No worries. The first one was a good sci-fi blockbuster despite some serious plot holes (though not really much of a Star Trek movie IMO), the second one, not even that. ;)

Thespian*: I've tried hard to sausage Abrams' booty. :D
Sachys:
You've developed some strange fantasies for yourself. :D
low rated
Thespian*: You're universal translator can read minds as well?. :D
high rated
1953 - KGB Unleashed (steam)
*7628-*5**5-*6***

THIHCHMI
low rated
gbaz69: 1953 - KGB Unleashed (steam)
*7628-*5**5-*6***

THIHCHMI
Thank you, I took this!
low rated
gbaz69: 1953 - KGB Unleashed (steam)
*7628-*5**5-*6***

THIHCHMI
God damn it ...redeemed but thanks
low rated
Just wanted to pop in and mention that I've been adding +1 for all of you game-droppers! :D
low rated
Thespian*: You're universal translator can read minds as well?. :D
Sachys:
Nope, it was my tricorder. :P

Also: You're universal translator? The illiteracy level of some chimps worries me. :D

genkicolleen: Just wanted to pop in and mention that I've been adding +1 for all of you game-droppers! :D
^Ditto. ;)
high rated
Evening :)

Grimm (Steam) for the first reply.
low rated
mabrookes: Evening :)

Grimm (Steam) for the first reply.
yes please