It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

BoneCleaver: I come in peace :D
Thespian*: Live long and prosper, then!

*holstering his phaser again*
Fuck you and your phaser
*kicks in his nuts*
low rated
BoneCleaver: Fuck you and your phaser
*kicks in his nuts*
You said you came in peace, you liar!

*resists the pain with usual Vulcan discipline, draws his phaser and kills BoneCleaver*

Oops, I thought it was set to stun. Sorry! :P
Post edited April 08, 2014 by Thespian*
low rated
Not kicking in the nuts you must, prosper you must in cumming in peace. (or use a shield - shield as in not dying and cancelling prosper!)
low rated
BoneCleaver: I come in peace :D
Thespian*: Live long and prosper, then!

*holstering his phaser again*
Remember, Han shoot first.
BoneCleaver: Fuck you and your phaser
*kicks in his nuts*
Thespian*: You said you came in peace, you liar!

*resists the pain with usual Vulcan discipline, draws his phaser and kills BoneCleaver*

*Was faking his death and when you walk away I fucked you*
THE END...NO FURTHER DISCUSSION
Elrinda: Not kicking in the nuts you must, prosper you must in cumming in peace. (or use a shield - shield as in not dying and cancelling prosper!)
read
that as if u were william shatner
low rated
grunthos64: Not interested.just asking for the ladies.,when is pon farr?
Humans aren't necessary at all with a Vulcan being available. That's all I'll say about the matter, I'm a gentleman. :D
grunthos64: Not interested.just asking for the ladies.,when is pon farr?
Thespian*: Humans aren't necessary at all with a Vulcan being available. That's all I'll say about the matter, I'm a gentleman. :D
U would take saavik over uhura? nichelle nichols in her prime is way more attractive than kirstie alley or robin curtis
low rated
mis-not understand. Jar jar mis-happy!
low rated
grunthos64: U would take saavik over uhura? nichelle nichols in her prime is way more attractive than kirstie alley or robin curtis
*as promised, he remains silent* ;)
low rated
tlhIngan Hol Dajatlh'a'?
low rated
Thespian*: You said you came in peace, you liar!

So I guess that is it for BoneCleaver, no more cleaving from here on now. A job well done my vulvcan friend, the galaxy is safe yet again. You should have ended with the Live Long and Proper 2009 FU version used by new Spock. ;)
R?LAX guys!

I recieved now this mail from Magicka Wizard Wards, so enjoy!.

Well, get to it! Your Magicka: Wizard Wars Alpha code is: ?V??L-3FAYI-YKWQY

Now of course, we don’t expect you to go at it alone, “a problem shared is a problem halved” or so they say. Why not remove that problem entirely and have a friend to hide behind? Here’s a key for your fireball-catcher of choice:

42JLG-7D?J2-VZPXJ
low rated
stg83: So I guess that is it for BoneCleaver, no more cleaving from here on now. A job well done my vulvcan friend, the galaxy is safe yet again. You should have ended with the Live Long and Proper 2009 FU version used by new Spock. ;)
FU? :D
low rated
Thespian*: FUBAR! :D