It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Fairy Bloom Freesia (desura key)

1A2A-17E5-26A5-24CB-2152
high rated
Maybe someone will try this:

DESURA
Install the desura trial version, and enter in-game to unlock full-game.
Super Trench Attack
89HUB95UCR
Schnuff: Maybe someone will try this:

DESURA
Install the desura trial version, and enter in-game to unlock full-game.
Super Trench Attack
89HUB95UCR
Ty Bud Rep+ lov the new hippo avatar! BTW
high rated
I've decided it's simpler for me if I go back to dropping codes on the forum, rather than doing first reply, etc.

The only catch is, they'll have to be deciphered first :-)

BTW A couple of the clues might look ridiculous, but you do have the whole of the Internet at your fingertips!

So without further ado, if anyone would like a Steam key for Marc Eckō's Getting Up: Contents Under Pressure, here you go!

? marks the spot
Lives of a cat
First letter of the name of the warrior tribe that the British fought at Rorke's Drift
NSE?
Number of Deadly Sins

Initials for molecule found on the surface of T lymphocytes that is responsible for recognizing antigens bound to major histocompatibility complex molecules
1??=2

Dark Lord of the Sith, who had Revan as his master -- minus the last letter
Symbol for the speed of light in a vacuum
blakstar: I've decided it's simpler for me if I go back to dropping codes on the forum, rather than doing first reply, etc.

Not going for this one, but I like it! A game to win a game! ^__^

+1, as always
blakstar: I've decided it's simpler for me if I go back to dropping codes on the forum, rather than doing first reply, etc.

BTW A couple of the clues might look ridiculous, but you do have the whole of the Internet at your fingertips!

So without further ado, if anyone would like a Steam key for Marc Eckō's Getting Up: Contents Under Pressure, here you go!
Ha! Got it! ;p Thanks!
but I had to bruteforce the NSA? part...

Stooner: Ha! Got it! ;p Thanks!
ah you beat me, i was also bruting the nse? part :/
Can u post the answer?I got to :X7C*7-CD4*-MALAC
gbaz69: ah you beat me, i was also bruting the nse? part :/
North, South, East, West...
But when I think about cardinal points, I don't think in english... ;p

I was just trying to think of a quick one for that bit, and decided to use the cardinal points on the compass: North, South, East, West (NSEW)

EDIT: Oops, just got ninja'd! :-D
Post edited April 02, 2014 by blakstar
qpKillerqp: Can u post the answer?I got to :X7C*7-CD4*-MALAC
not sure, but think it was X7ZW7-TCRX2-MALAC
blakstar: I was just trying to think of a quick one for that bit, and decided to use the cardinal points on the compass: North, South, East, West (NSEW)

NSLO for me...
but that slowed down people, so thanks! ;p
Post edited April 02, 2014 by Stooner
qpKillerqp: Can u post the answer?I got to :X7C*7-CD4*-MALAC
Stooner: not sure, but think it was X7ZW7-TCRX2-MALAC
blakstar: I was just trying to think of a quick one for that bit, and decided to use the cardinal points on the compass: North, South, East, West (NSEW)

Stooner: NSLO for me...
Interesting, where I'm from you list the directions clockwise so its NESW
high rated
And suddenly from out of the shadows - a Knights of Pen & Paper +1 Edition (Steam) gift link for the first Reply that requests it.
IAmSinistar: And suddenly from out of the shadows - a Knights of Pen & Paper +1 Edition (Steam) gift link for the first Reply that requests it.
May I? Thanks

Funny is, that someone here says, that cat has 9 lives. :)
Post edited April 02, 2014 by truhlik77
Stooner: not sure, but think it was X7ZW7-TCRX2-MALAC

NSLO for me...
theslitherydeee: Interesting, where I'm from you list the directions clockwise so its NESW
We normally do here as well, but I assumed that someone would cotton on to the missing character!