It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
mabrookes: Guns of Icarus Online: Collectors Edition+Costume Pack+Soundtrack for the first reply.

I wonder if I have finally been noticed by the downrepper, first time I really post on the subject and I immediately go down slightly lol
Can I has it :3 :P
PS:ALL MESSAGES ARE LOW RATED ...yep.,fucking all of them
Post edited March 30, 2014 by qpKillerqp
Dude, thats some lowrate!
mabrookes: Guns of Icarus Online: Collectors Edition+Costume Pack+Soundtrack for the first reply.

I wonder if I have finally been noticed by the downrepper, first time I really post on the subject and I immediately go down slightly lol
Post edited March 30, 2014 by Elrinda
low rated
dont uprep people lets save some evidence of the troll and send it to support.
though screenshots already been made.

I don't know anything about downrepping, I just know that I'm downrepped too =)
high rated
qpKillerqp: Can I has it :3 :
PM sent
Elrinda:
Someone beat you to it sorry.
Post edited March 30, 2014 by mabrookes
I think the more attention you give these trolls the happier they will be. Also I think the support team has more important things to do than be bothered with trolls and the downreps. If we spam them with these stuff people with actual payment, technical and game related issues will have to wait longer for assistance :s

Best thing is to ignore trolls cause this way you'll feed them and make them feel important.

ON TOPIC: nice drops everyone :)

qpKillerqp: Can I has it :3 :P
lol I think some people are pissed about you ninjaying all the titles xD Though it seems the trolling has spread to every post
Post edited March 30, 2014 by Zurvan7
low rated
EDIT:I dont care if I fucking get down-repped :) :) haters gonna hate :) :)
(redeemed)
Post edited April 05, 2014 by qpKillerqp
low rated
Zurvan7: I think the more attention you give these trolls the happier they will be. Also I think the support team has more important things to do than be bothered with trolls and the downreps. If we spam them with these stuff people with actual payment, technical and game related issues will have to wait longer for assistance :s

Best thing is to ignore trolls cause this way you'll feed them and make them feel important.

qpKillerqp: Can I has it :3 :P
Zurvan7: lol I think some people are pissed about you ninjaying all the titles xD Though it seems the trolling has spread to every post
That is no excuse to not do it, or that there wouldnt be a right to complain about that.
An overall bad enviroment where people dont like to be, also means the chance on buying less games from them. Take again xyem for example who usually did a giveaway every week.
To put it simply even Judas told me to just send in tickets to support, a comment from an actual blue.

The troll is already doing this for months regardless of the attention given or not, so saying they will stop etc etc is not correct either. A script/bot is being used so it's not even costing them any effort.
Post edited March 30, 2014 by lugum
I think I'll just ignore them :) Don't have the time to send screenshots to make those trolls proud of their 'accomplishment'. I will bump this request though which I made several months ago :)
http://www.gog.com/wishlist/site/add_report_button_spoiler_tags_and_perpanent_rep

@qpKillerqp Already gone but that seems indeed a fun co op game. Just saw the video's for it on steam :p
Post edited March 30, 2014 by Zurvan7
high rated
Millennium - A New Hope (Desura)

IV7BL-6SRO4-SB0Y7-WBY4N-*****

***** = 00110100 01100010 00100000 00110100 01100100 00100000 00110100 01100100 00100000 00110100 00111000 00100000 00110011 00111001
qpKillerqp: Yea I have to give away something...One of the best Co-op games I enjoyed "All Zombies Must Die"

QB3&VL-8VX%HF-QTTT@E Remove all the junk
Thats the spirit welcome to the club :P. Thank you for the game drop and +1, it seems its the silent ninjas who get the best of both worlds where they keep taking games and since no one knows who they are don't get down repped. While other people who thank other generous folks giving away games get accused of being greedy lurkers and judged by declining their arbitrary rep number.
low rated
mabrookes: Millennium - A New Hope (Desura)

IV7BL-6SRO4-SB0Y7-WBY4N-*****

***** = 00110100 01100010 00100000 00110100 01100100 00100000 00110100 01100100 00100000 00110100 00111000 00100000 00110011 00111001
NR +1 :)
@stg83 yea for all the silent trolls and ninjas,fuck you :)
Post edited March 30, 2014 by qpKillerqp
low rated
tinyE: I just went back through the past few days and Stevie Wonder could see something is up. I actually feel a little vindicated for all the "bullshit conspiracy posts" I've gotten raped for making over the past year. Shit I've lost 3 points in the past 10 minutes just now and I haven't posted one picture of a live mouse fucking a dead mouse.

Make it four points.
Oh and...
That is disturbing on many levels, so I guess now you can feel vindicated after being accused as a nut (no pun intended) for highlighting this issue before. More recently in the past few pages with even Dischord getting hit with this has made it clear that this isn't a conspiracy theory anymore.
Zurvan7: I think the more attention you give these trolls the happier they will be. Also I think the support team has more important things to do than be bothered with trolls and the downreps. If we spam them with these stuff people with actual payment, technical and game related issues will have to wait longer for assistance :s

lol I think some people are pissed about you ninjaying all the titles xD Though it seems the trolling has spread to every post
lugum: That is no excuse to not do it, or that there wouldnt be a right to complain about that.
An overall bad enviroment where people dont like to be, also means the chance on buying less games from them. Take again xyem for example who usually did a giveaway every week.
To put it simply even Judas told me to just send in tickets to support, a comment from an actual blue.

The troll is already doing this for months regardless of the attention given or not, so saying they will stop etc etc is not correct either. A script/bot is being used so it's not even costing them any effort.
I don't think it's a good idea to send tickets concerning rep. GOG has a small enough support team already, there's no need to bother them with trivial matter like that, let them concentrate on stuff that matters.

Harassment, on the other hand, should be reported.
qpKillerqp: Yea I have to give away something...One of the best Co-op games I enjoyed "All Zombies Must Die"

QB3&VL-8VX%HF-QTTT@E Remove all the junk
stg83: Thats the spirit welcome to the club :P. Thank you for the game drop and +1, it seems its the silent ninjas who get the best of both worlds where they keep taking games and since no one knows who they are don't get down repped. While other people who thank other generous folks giving away games get accused of being greedy lurkers and judged by declining their arbitrary rep number.
I think in general (as mentioned in some previous post) some people (whether trolls or not) are upset about some people that hang around ninja and other giveaway threads only. (not accusing anyone here). But helping people on other threads (like game specific threads etc) by answering questions and helping each other out will give you higher reps. (at least for me).

I think that was the original point of the whole rep system and removing it will be dumb imo because people who contribute to questions, who give away free stuff regularly should get a permanent rep. Or just have a positive rep system and no negative one (and a simple report button). Also I see that some members who only trade on this site trust people with higher reps more than people with negative reps (although they haven't scammed anyone...)