It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

and I've been downrepped because I've said that I reddemed a key,fuck you downreppers,what did I(and others like Lugum) ever done to you?
l0rdtr3k: and I've been downrepped because I've said that I reddemed a key,fuck you downreppers,what did I(and others like Lugum) ever done to you?
You forgot about me...
l0rdtr3k: and I've been downrepped because I've said that I reddemed a key,fuck you downreppers,what did I(and others like Lugum) ever done to you?
To anyone, send in your support ticket, if enough people do then GOG might finally change their opinion and start doing something about it. It seems to be specifically to this thread too.
It's not even me, qpkillerq, l0rdtr3k, or even sachys. it even started to people like Dischord someone who usually gifts and never does anyone wrong.
Post edited March 30, 2014 by lugum
It's OK. Some were downrepped just for saying NR.
lugum: To anyone, send in your support ticket, if enough people do then GOG might finally change their opinion and start doing something about it.
I think that list of up/downreppers to every post would be enough.
Post edited March 30, 2014 by truhlik77
AFIK,you also didn't do anything offensive nor you have been rude,so why are on the negatives?
because someone is butthurt,that's the best explanation I can give
qpKillerqp: You forgot about me...
Its not like they can think that would be a good reason. It is helpful when I actually drop a code in a post for me to know if it has been taken, especially if I have made it so you have to do at least a bit of work to get it which is then probably helpful for others as well.
truhlik77: It's OK. Some were downrepped just for saying NR.
lugum: To anyone, send in your support ticket, if enough people do then GOG might finally change their opinion and start doing something about it.
truhlik77: I think that list of up/downreppers to every post would be enough.
What list?
mabrookes: Its not like they can think that would be a good reason. It is helpful when I actually drop a code in a post for me to know if it has been taken, especially if I have made it so you have to do at least a bit of work to get it which is then probably helpful for others as well.
We all know that happens, then if don't want that you have to do it on a first to reply base.
Beside that, even people like Dischord get targeted now, even helpful or normal posts too.
It became very personal.
low rated
truhlik77: It's OK. Some were downrepped just for saying NR.

I think that list of up/downreppers to every post would be enough.
lugum: What list?
Below every post show nick of users, who downrepped.
lugum: What list?
truhlik77: Below every post show nick of users, who downrepped.
You mean a future suggestion/idea..
Yeah but we are talking about things going on right now, people who are bothered by it should send in their ticket else GOG wouldn't be bothered with it either, it is getting out of hand.
Morning just saying hi and checking my rep..... Dropped didnt it

Holy suit five points !!!! What I do wrong lately
Post edited March 30, 2014 by grunthos64
truhlik77: Below every post show nick of users, who downrepped.
lugum: You mean a future suggestion/idea..
Yeah but we are talking about things going on right now, people who are bothered by it should send in their ticket else GOG wouldn't be bothered with it either, it is getting out of hand.
Or we can create Up-repp thread. Everyone who post something in will be uprepp by others :)
low rated
lugum,truhlik77,qpKillerqp,l0rdtr3k may I recommend you this thread?
Also, I have attached an image for you. I home something of this two will help.
Attachments:
low rated
ejiki: lugum,truhlik77,qpKillerqp,l0rdtr3k may I recommend you this thread?
Also, I have attached an image for you. I home something of this two will help.
i know that ejikji, and it is recommended but that is just hiding an issue not fixing it.
beside to anyone else not using it, buried downrepped posts still remain. there is a bug that is being abused, that gog needs to fix atleast. 30 in 4 days, and again i dont care about any rep just the system the way it is.

also it's just for firefox only.
lugum: You mean a future suggestion/idea..
truhlik77: Or we can create Up-repp thread. Everyone who post something in will be uprepp by others :)
I actually had the same exact idea the other day but come on....it will get low repped to oblivion, shot up into the skyrim, and blown away by the morrowind
truhlik77: Or we can create Up-repp thread. Everyone who post something in will be uprepp by others :)
grunthos64: I actually had the same exact idea the other day but come on....it will get low repped to oblivion, shot up into the skyrim, and blown away by the morrowind
Or GOG could selling pack of 100 reps for $9.99. Without regional pricing :)