It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

skeletonbow: Anyone else experiencing problems on the forums where it shows you have new unread replies but when you click on it you're redirected to the forum homepage? Trying to view "My posts" does the same. Reported to GOG support and awaiting reply but thought I'd see if others are experiencing it as well. Just started happening about 2 days ago roughly.
No problems here, maybe something changed on your pc.
Post edited March 28, 2014 by lugum
Elrinda: Got it thanks =))
+1
lugum: Grats, it's a nice adventure game. ;)
Well, actually bought the bemine bundle including the game a time before. But gave it away on another site. Nice, got to find it again ;)
Little rant (cuz dunno where to post it), just wanted to buy for the 1st time from Indie Gala (Monday bundle) as I had spare 3$ and what? Price changed to euro, tax added and it's almost 4$ now... rly wtf? Never had that things with HiB. What's the point to showing me price in $ when it's not true at all.
low rated
Trid: Little rant (cuz dunno where to post it), just wanted to buy for the 1st time from Indie Gala (Monday bundle) as I had spare 3$ and what? Price changed to euro, tax added and it's almost 4$ now... rly wtf? Never had that things with HiB. What's the point to showing me price in $ when it's not true at all.
LOL #ripped #funny #hashtag #noob #whyamiusinghashtags #sorry
Trid: Little rant (cuz dunno where to post it), just wanted to buy for the 1st time from Indie Gala (Monday bundle) as I had spare 3$ and what? Price changed to euro, tax added and it's almost 4$ now... rly wtf? Never had that things with HiB. What's the point to showing me price in $ when it's not true at all.
Were you logged into your account when you were shown the price in $? This came up in discussions about prices shown to customers on GOG a month or so back. Basically if you run a business online and show all customers the same price in one currency, everyone sees the same thing, but if you want to provide the product offered in different currencies either based on the location someone is coming from, or based on their own choosing - you first need to know where they are and/or what they prefer to see prices shown in. If someone is not logged into the website, then a website only has geolocation to go by if that even works and it has its flaws. So they can only show prices by making assumptions aided by geoip which might prove false after the customer actually logs in for example and has their account set to a specific country and/or currency. Once logged in, they can access any potential preference for a given currency a customer has chosen for example, but until then they have no idea and can at best just guess.

Dunno if something like this may have been the case in your scenario, but it does happen and I've noticed it myself here and there.
Yep figured hours later someone woke up and downrepped my posts. Just by stating the god honest truth.
Only confirms me more that lemuria and the downrepping are connected.
At least you said something -true/false- you got downrepped. I didn't do shit and got downrepped =))

ps. dude someone really hates me!
Post edited March 28, 2014 by Elrinda
low rated
lugum: Yep figured hours later someone woke up and downrepped my posts. Just by stating the god honest truth.
LoL really ? I don't give shit about you why would i give you down rep ? I told you, im not like you :)
--Now you get your first - rep from me. You can check it attachment :)

Elrinda: At least you said something -true/false- you got downrepped. I didn't do shit and got downrepped =))

Haters gonna hate... We can't do anything about it :)
Attachments:
001.jpg (25 Kb)
Post edited March 28, 2014 by lemuria
True or false, this or that. Rep's are importand in one way, that's a fact!

I, once was very active on this site 'till some a. holes shittet about me being ot using a bot! Since then I'm only coming rearly and that's actually what surpises me since I mostly come only to drop keys I don't need anymore.
How does even the system work, am I downrepper by the slow ninjas because I got the key's first or is there a system which droppes the reps when I'm not dropping keys?
lugum: Yep figured hours later someone woke up and downrepped my posts. Just by stating the god honest truth.
lemuria: LoL really ? I don't give shit about you why would i give you down rep ? I told you, im not like you :)

Elrinda: At least you said something -true/false- you got downrepped. I didn't do shit and got downrepped =))

lemuria: Haters gonna hate... We can't do anything about it :)
Because i speak my mind about you? stating facts clearly on what you did wrong. That wouldnt be a motive?
Not even saying you did, but atleast someone you know. Every single time i "attack" you, you always got someone to help you out.
People were here they downrepped you in a moment because they disagreed, with me it took 2 hours or so, so something had to wait for that to happen unless the same people changed their mind 2 hours later, which i doubt.
Usually this is the same time the downrep troll is active, and even posts when i call him a stalker which he is geting downrepped too, why?
I already expected this so i am not giving any care about that rep, just another mentioning about how many coincedences there are.
And i wont stoop so low still to downrep you or even not be polite by using words like shit etc but push me enough and i will blow you out regardless of my promise i made.
low rated
lemuria: LoL really ? I don't give shit about you why would i give you down rep ? I told you, im not like you :)

Haters gonna hate... We can't do anything about it :)
lugum: Because i speak my mind about you? stating facts clearly on what you did wrong. That wouldnt be a motive?
Not even saying you did, but atleast someone you know. Every single time i "attack" you, you always got someone to help you out.
People were here they downrepped you in a moment because they disagreed, with me it took 2 hours or so, so something had to wait for that to happen unless the same people changed their mind 2 hours later, which i doubt.
I already expected this so i am not giving any care about that rep, just another mentioning about how odds things are.
And i wont stoop so low still to downrep you or even not be polite by using words like shit etc but push me enough and i will blow you out regardless of my promise i made.
You said "i'm done with you" and why you still talkin about me. I still don't give shit about you.
Also i just checked right now and my all messages are low rated so should i blame you ?
Just get out of my way and stay away from me. I don't have anything to talk with you.
low rated
lugum: Because i speak my mind about you? stating facts clearly on what you did wrong. That wouldnt be a motive?
I already expected this so i am not giving any care about that rep, just another mentioning about how odds things are.
lemuria: You said "i'm done with you" and why you still talkin about me. I still don't give shit about you.
Also i just checked right now and my all messages are low rated so should i blame you ?
Just get out of my way and stay away from me. I don't have anything to talk with you.
True, you are not worth my time, but don't go telling lies and try to avert things, and as i said i wouldnt stoop so low, only thing i will ever downrep is spam, which it should be used for only.
You got only one person to blame, and that is yourself.
lemuria: You said "i'm done with you" and why you still talkin about me. I still don't give shit about you.
lugum: True, you are not worth my time, but don't go telling lies and try to avert things, and as i said i wouldnt stoop so low, only thing i will ever downrep is spam, which it should be used for only.
Damn that was deep...Anyways go home lugum,you're drunk! xD
low rated
lugum: True, you are not worth my time, but don't go telling lies and try to avert things, and as i said i wouldnt stoop so low, only thing i will ever downrep is spam, which it should be used for only.
qpKillerqp: Damn that was deep...Anyways go home lugum,you're drunk! xD
It is 15:34 regardless i barely get drunk... And i don't think you are much in a position to tell others what to do.
qpKillerqp: Damn that was deep...Anyways go home lugum,you're drunk! xD
just for minus rep you got, you get a +1 from me =))