It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Heroes of Steel Desura Game

PLOCG-GxMFL-WPRF5-2KRA9-x6E7Q

x = U
low rated
Melvinica: Heroes of Steel Desura Game

PLOCG-GxMFL-WPRF5-2KRA9-x6E7Q

x = U
Thank you
high rated
Gunman Clive 7MJPQ-ICRNY-VTLAR
low rated
rong44: Gunman Clive 7MJPQ-ICRNY-VTLAR
Nice drop +1
high rated
Krater (Steam) - G?CX6-JHP*M-#RIHV

? = 16/2
* = sqrt(25)
# = 3!
high rated
Hallo everybody

Steam:
Dawn of Fantasy: Kingdom Wars
23LI9DGYDPQKJUX9DNZ3813Z4
low rated
Schnuff: Hallo everybody

Steam:
Dawn of Fantasy: Kingdom Wars
23LI9DGYDPQKJUX9DNZ3813Z4
got it Thanx a bunch man!!
low rated
Morning all ninjas time for the good to lose more rep and the bad.......well they can take care of themselves
low rated
grunthos64: Morning all ninjas time for the good to lose more rep and the bad.......well they can take care of themselves
The first rule about Rep Club.... Well, you know already.
low rated
Hello ninjas!

Maybe you can help me. How does Desura work? Is it more like Steam or more like GOG? Do I need a client to download games and/or do I need one to run the games?
low rated
Laulajatar: Hello ninjas!

Maybe you can help me. How does Desura work? Is it more like Steam or more like GOG? Do I need a client to download games and/or do I need one to run the games?
I don't use Desura myself, but from what I've seen on my friend's pc, you need to install it like steam...
Laulajatar: Hello ninjas!

Its a cross between gog and steam it has a client but nearly every game can be downloaded seperately
low rated
grunthos64: Its a cross between gog and steam it has a client but nearly every game can be downloaded seperately
Thank you both for your replies. Is there a way to see which games need the client before buying or even better without being registered? I'm tempted to try a few games, but at the moment I really don't want another client and I don't have an account yet.
grunthos64: Its a cross between gog and steam it has a client but nearly every game can be downloaded seperately
Laulajatar: Thank you both for your replies. Is there a way to see which games need the client before buying or even better without being registered? I'm tempted to try a few games, but at the moment I really don't want another client and I don't have an account yet.
Should say if its sreamworks which needs steam too. Dungeon hearts is like that too. Think everything else is drm free.
low rated
Well then, thank you! I might try it out.

For now, have a Comic as thanks.

Translated:

World Ninja Day

What a pity, no one showed up.