It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

DampSquib: Sent to park_84...so codes gone guys :)
Your an awesome damp squid, or wet octopus or whatever
Does park_84 not have a picture. Nothing is showing up on my screen.
theslitherydeee: Does park_84 not have a picture. Nothing is showing up on my screen.
Ya i think its purposely made to make us think our browser isn't fully loading
theslitherydeee: Does park_84 not have a picture. Nothing is showing up on my screen.
I believe the picture is the same colour of the background ;)
low rated
Mirror instead picture :D
low rated
Actually, he has.. but it's just a gray square (:P)

http://static.gog.com/upload/avatars/2012/11/4fbb5ee40b8d67e126ea98c14335be214ac4e5b6_t.jpg
Azrael360: Actually, he has.. but it's just a gray square (:P)

http://static.gog.com/upload/avatars/2012/11/4fbb5ee40b8d67e126ea98c14335be214ac4e5b6_t.jpg
cool

By the way, I loved your cameo in Arkham City hope you play a major role in the new one
low rated

Thespian* Check PM :P
Thank you SO MUCH, DampSquib! You're so kind that I can't barely believe it! :)
Post edited March 17, 2014 by Thespian*

Thespian* Check PM :P
Thespian*: Thank you SO MUCH, DampSquib! You're so kind that I can't barely believe it! :)
Cool, hope you like them :)
foxworks: I believe the picture is the same colour of the background ;)
I actually use the other light grey background theme so I could tell that it was intentional and my mind wasn't playing tricks on me. Also big +rep to DampSquib for continued awesomeness. :)
Post edited March 17, 2014 by stg83
DampSquib: Cool, hope you like them :)
Yeah, as I've told you by PM:

"Sword of the Samurai reminds me of the old Defender of the Crown, which I played non-stop at the time, and Braveland seems to have the gameplay of HoMM, a series that I love. :)"

Woo-hoo! :)
lugum: It is a crap move but please don't let a few bad apples spoilt it for the rest. You can always exclude them next time.
Not everyone is like that.
RabiatorG0G:
foxworks: ^ This. That particular individual has been warned for their "behavior" before. Thanks for the heads up.
RabiatorG0G: Thank you for the sensible responses. Since I am not into Steam or Desura, I plan on giving those keys away when I happen to get some. I have been following this thread for a couple of days, and I deem it unfair if some regulars snatch up most of the freebies. IMO, if you see a game here you like and want to play, but don't have the spare cash for it, you take it, play it, and appreciate the gift. But if you just want to pick it up for your collection of digital loot, show some restraint, leave it for others and play something from your backlog. But hey, that's just me, and next time I can come up with some rules to my ga.

Anyways, keep on ninjaing. :)

Oh, and I thought about putting the link out here again, since it is not redeemed yet. But I decided against it for now.
I feel the same way. Well said :)
FREE MUSIC ---> http://www.gog.com/forum/general/ninja_giveaway/post66761
I redeemed one of them, I will listen to it when I got some time. What style of music do you play?
high rated
Last one.....and again............ One code for Sword Of The Samurai & BraveLand.
Ask away..................... more like to get it if you haven't had a gift from myself.