It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
sulc84: Well one more batman AA Maybe raffle ? (Send me PM in next 5min to have a chance )

Stop sending me PM :) 4 people in raffle : 1.qpKillerqp 2.piwer 3.ejiki 4.Z3r0x3

piwer winner

http://www4.slikomat.com/13/0317/dhf-Captur.jpg
A little bit late but big, big thanks for the game and awesome giveaways!
qpKillerqp: Last call for two 25% OFF Pixel Piracy!Anyone?!?!I guess it will rot with me
There should be a way to dispose of steam coupons on your inventory, I got Toki Tori 2 coupons up the wazoo but I got it in a bundle a while back
low rated
qpKillerqp: Last call for two 25% OFF Pixel Piracy!Anyone?!?!I guess it will rot with me
Not interested in them, I'm afraid, but may I ask if you decided about the "Luftraiser affair"? ;)

katsaysmeh: You got me. I actually don't know much about Star Trek.
Shame on you! :P

Just kidding, of course. ;)
Post edited March 17, 2014 by Thespian*
grunthos64: wait a minute is your avatar Sherlock? Because Gba got a Jeremy Brett Sherlock pic so you may have to fight in a battle of wits, a game of shadows if you will with him or something
katsaysmeh: Oh jeez, I didn't know joining this community would result in battles of wits.
Well I guess then...<read tag below my nick>. ;)
high rated
Redeemed.
Post edited March 17, 2014 by DampSquib
katsaysmeh: Oh jeez, I didn't know joining this community would result in battles of wits.
stg83: Well I guess then...<read tag below my nick>. ;)
if someone showed up with a kid Liquid Snake or Solidus avatar you would have to take them on too you know
low rated
DampSquib: ES7K-JPP3-BL2T-7WDL Heretic Kingdoms.
Thanks for drop. Awesome game +1
low rated
DampSquib: ES7K-JPP3-BL2T-7WDL Heretic Kingdoms.
thanks for the drop. :)
low rated
grunthos64: There should be a way to dispose of steam coupons on your inventory, I got Toki Tori 2 coupons up the wazoo but I got it in a bundle a while back
I saw this mentioned earlier for disposing of unwanted coupons
low rated
grunthos64: There should be a way to dispose of steam coupons on your inventory, I got Toki Tori 2 coupons up the wazoo but I got it in a bundle a while back
foxworks: I saw this mentioned earlier for disposing of unwanted coupons
there is always the trashbot though to be honest there is no harm in leaving the coupons in the inventory, particularly if there are thousands of them floating about.
stg83: Well I guess then...<read tag below my nick>. ;)
grunthos64: if someone showed up with a kid Liquid Snake or Solidus avatar you would have to take them on too you know
There is already one that i am aware of Punished_Snake with a Naked Snake aka Big Boss avatar. ;)
So basically it's just trash,I dont get sh*t?
low rated
qpKillerqp: So basically it's just trash,I dont get sh*t?
there are as meny out there I would be surprised if you did to be honest. if it was a 90% though that would be different
You get a clean and uncluttered inventory and peace of mind. ;)
Post edited March 17, 2014 by stg83
Could try trading on Steam that is your best bet, I don't have the patience for it and I don't understand how trading cards and inventory items work