It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

qpKillerqp: Ok first person to send me a PM saying : "shla bla fla kla" (dont ask me why)...Will win a copy of that new game Luftrausers Good luck :)
WHY?!

:P NR, but +1 and my thanks for the giveaway, especially considering how new you are around here!
Thespian*: LOL :D

Also, don't forget some of us upvote givers without saying it aloud. :D

Sadly, that's also happening, several generous givers are being downrepped by a troll or trolls. My advice is: don't worry about rep. It's a meaningless number, after all. The important thing is how you're perceived by the Community. ;)
katsaysmeh: I know, I know. Like I said, I don't actually worried about my lack of reputation, I just wondered if I miscounted.

It's nice to have a number that shows that people appreciate what you have to say (or just that you give away games), but it won't ruin my day if someone downreps me because of reasons.

Also I noticed that people mentioned downrepping trolls a lot around here. Weird.

Oh, and because I was posting OT, the first one to reply to this post (please shorten the quote, so people don't have to see this wall of text twice) will get Zen Bound 2 (Steam Key).
I stopped downrepping because they always seemed to figure it out and once you get a troll on your tail its not fun
grunthos64: I Know they didn't make Origins but I got it anyway too, its not as good as to be expected but its fun
I agree the game gets a lot of crap for the bugs it had at launch but WB Montreal did a fine job for their first game, but I enjoyed it as well the story was really good. :)
katsaysmeh: Oh, and because I was posting OT, the first one to reply to this post (please shorten the quote, so people don't have to see this wall of text twice) will get Zen Bound 2 (Steam Key).
Thanks,hope I win xD
EDIT:Actually dont,enough for me today
Post edited March 17, 2014 by qpKillerqp
grunthos64: I Know they didn't make Origins but I got it anyway too, its not as good as to be expected but its fun
stg83: I agree the game gets a lot of crap for the bugs it had at launch but WB Montreal did a fine job for their first game, but I enjoyed it as well the story was really good. :)
I think they are done making Arkham, at least for now, sounds like they are putting the series off after Knight. But I heard too that WB Montreal will make a Suicide Squad game with Deathstroke front and center
low rated
grunthos64: A lot of threads won't acknowledge anyone without at least a triple digit rep and Its silly. That has no bearing if they are a troll or not
I think the only threads one could be harmed by low rep are GAs. For example, I was usually asking for 50+rep or joining date before October 2013.

In the current one, I've added an exception list to address the downrepping made to some new members. ;)
katsaysmeh: Oh, and because I was posting OT, the first one to reply to this post (please shorten the quote, so people don't have to see this wall of text twice) will get Zen Bound 2 (Steam Key).
qpKillerqp: Thanks,hope I win xD
I wasn't entering, sorry you can have it I only entered the PM one
NO such thing as offtopic here!
katsaysmeh: I know, I know. Like I said, I don't actually worried about my lack of reputation, I just wondered if I miscounted.

It's nice to have a number that shows that people appreciate what you have to say (or just that you give away games), but it won't ruin my day if someone downreps me because of reasons.

Also I noticed that people mentioned downrepping trolls a lot around here. Weird.

Oh, and because I was posting OT, the first one to reply to this post (please shorten the quote, so people don't have to see this wall of text twice) will get Zen Bound 2 (Steam Key).
Usually, it takes 24 hours to fully update so you will see a change for the positive in your rep later, I know this because I have seen it happen but for me it is in the opposite direction. :)

stg83: Usually, it takes 24 hours to fully update so you will see a change for the positive in your rep later, I know this because I have seen it happen but for me it is in the opposite direction. :)
I like you, any post you make I will up rep you for......unless its to say you love Hitler or something
low rated
qpKillerqp: EDIT:that was a really bad idea,I refreshed and suddenly got 6 messages... ._. I really dont want to disappoint anyone!
That's one of the reasons I prefer the "first reply on the thread" method. :D
low rated
qpKillerqp: Thanks,hope I win xD
grunthos64: I wasn't entering, sorry you can have it I only entered the PM one
I didn't count you anyway (you didn't shorten the quote :P), but I think you were not the reason he changed his mind.

Sachys: NO such thing as offtopic here!
Does that mean you want the game? Jeez, I should tell people to tell me if they want the game, so I won't be as confused. ^^

Edit:

Thespian*: That's one of the reasons I prefer the "first reply on the thread" method. :D
BUT THAT ONE CAN GET CONFUSING TOO! I think I'm bad at giving away games. xD
Post edited March 17, 2014 by katsaysmeh
high rated
Leprechaun leftovers:

[redeemed]
Post edited March 17, 2014 by Fesin
low rated
katsaysmeh:
Thanks, but no - just letting you know that as ninja thread is essentially the forum bar, theres no real offtopic posts - unless we end up with someone ranting for 48 hours again as we did this time last year...
low rated
Fesin: Leprechaun leftovers:
DHY8-8LG4-E7JJ-DH5W

Contains:
Alien Shooter 2
Tales From Space: Mutant Blobs Attack
Got it thanks :)