It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
sulc84: qpKillerqp sent me PM but I think lugum is first.Everyone agree ?
Thank you very much sulc84, and to Thespian also for notifying me in pm.
Will pick something nice from the tremor catalog and put it here in return as soon as it clears.
Unfortunately not getting as much coins as i used to get, thus have to start being a bit more careful from now on.
Post edited March 17, 2014 by lugum
katsaysmeh: It's OT, I know, but what I notice that more people said +1 than I actually received upvotes. Not that I care that much about my rep (it's just a number, after all), but either people are not actually upvoting OR they are downrepping me... because I give away games? I don't get this system at all.

Maybe I'm just bad at Maths though. No idea.
I believe you're capped at no more than +5 rep a day...
low rated
katsaysmeh: It's OT, I know, but what I notice that more people said +1 than I actually received upvotes. Not that I care that much about my rep (it's just a number, after all), but either people are not actually upvoting OR they are downrepping me... because I give away games? I don't get this system at all.

Maybe I'm just bad at Maths though. No idea.
What fox said
Post edited March 17, 2014 by Spartan717
low rated
foxworks: I believe you're capped at no more than +5 rep a day...
Oh, that makes more sense. Thanks for telling me.
That means I shouldn't give out all the games in one day, right? :P
low rated
foxworks: I believe you're capped at no more than +5 rep a day...
katsaysmeh: Oh, that makes more sense. Thanks for telling me.
LOL :D

Also, don't forget some of us upvote givers without saying it aloud. :D

katsaysmeh: ... OR they are downrepping me... because I give away games? I don't get this system at all.
Sadly, that's also happening, several generous givers are being downrepped by a troll or trolls. My advice is: don't worry about rep. It's a meaningless number, after all. The important thing is how you're perceived by the Community. ;)
Post edited March 17, 2014 by Thespian*
As far as I know, one '+' click also doesn't translate in +1 rep. The functions of the rep-system will remain a mystery
Ok enough entering giveaways from me.I'll probably start a giveaway after 5 min.Hopefully it's gonna be daily!
qpKillerqp: Ok enough entering giveaways from me.I'll probably start a giveaway after 5 min.Hopefully it's gonna be daily!
only way to keep it daily is if they are mostly free games lol
high rated
Well one more batman AA Maybe raffle ? (Send me PM in next 5min to have a chance )

Stop sending me PM :) 4 people in raffle : 1.qpKillerqp 2.piwer 3.ejiki 4.Z3r0x3

piwer winner

http://www4.slikomat.com/13/0317/dhf-Captur.jpg
Post edited March 17, 2014 by sulc84
katsaysmeh: Oh, that makes more sense. Thanks for telling me.
Thespian*: LOL :D

katsaysmeh: ... OR they are downrepping me... because I give away games? I don't get this system at all.
Thespian*: Sadly, that's also happening, several generous givers are being downrepped by a troll or trolls. My advice is: don't worry about rep. It's a meaningless number, after all. The important thing is how you're perceived by the Community. ;)
A lot of threads won't acknowledge anyone without at least a triple digit rep and Its silly. That has no bearing if they are a troll or not
sulc84: Well one more batman AA Maybe raffle ? (Send me PM in next 5min to have a chance )
Must of gotten them when they were on sale ! I got the first two games that way, great additions they are
Post edited March 17, 2014 by grunthos64
sulc84: Well one more batman AA Maybe raffle ? (Send me PM in next 5min to have a chance )
Major +rep to you for offering such a fantastic game. I have both Batman: AA and AC, Rocksteady iare amazing developers and I am really excited for Arkham Knight as well. Everyone should try this game if they haven't arguably one of the best comic book video game series ever made so far. :)
stg83: Major +rep to you for offering such a fantastic game. I have both Batman: AA and AC, Rocksteady iare amazing developers and I am really excited for Arkham Knight as well. Everyone should try this game if they haven't arguably one of the best comic book video game series ever made so far. :)
I Know they didn't make Origins but I got it anyway too, its not as good as to be expected but its fun
high rated
Ok first person to send me a PM saying : "shla bla fla kla" (dont ask me why)...Will win a copy of that new game Luftrausers Good luck :)
EDIT:that was a really bad idea,I refreshed and suddenly got 6 messages... ._. I really dont want to disappoint anyone!
Post edited March 17, 2014 by qpKillerqp
low rated
qpKillerqp: Ok first person to send me a PM saying : "shla bla fla kla" (dont ask me why)...Will win a copy of that new game Luftrausers Good luck :)
Sent! *crossing fingers* :D
Thespian*: LOL :D

Sadly, that's also happening, several generous givers are being downrepped by a troll or trolls. My advice is: don't worry about rep. It's a meaningless number, after all. The important thing is how you're perceived by the Community. ;)
I know, I know. Like I said, I don't actually worried about my lack of reputation, I just wondered if I miscounted.

It's nice to have a number that shows that people appreciate what you have to say (or just that you give away games), but it won't ruin my day if someone downreps me because of reasons.

Also I noticed that people mentioned downrepping trolls a lot around here. Weird.

Oh, and because I was posting OT, the first one to reply to this post (please shorten the quote, so people don't have to see this wall of text twice) will get Zen Bound 2 (Steam Key).