It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Let's lighten the mood real quick and get this thread back to topic.

The fastest two ninjas to reply with "Banana Pumpkin Cupcake" get one of those two games:
- Adventures of Shuggy
- Time Gentleman Please & Ben There, Dan That
katsaysmeh: Let's lighten the mood real quick and get this thread back to topic.

The fastest two ninjas to reply with "Banana Pumpkin Cupcake" get one of those two games:
- Adventures of Shuggy
Banana Pumpkin Cupcake
low rated
Banana Pumpkin Cupcake
shuggy please!
I am just going to end by saying I don't mean anybody ill will. I just thought that its ok to ask for stuff in a gift thread which most of it is for fun, that ninja thread is for fun.........not that I had to be married to a game that I already had but wasn't getting picked up for hours. I thought of giving it away again, but missed out on a certain sale so thought I could trade it. Mistake probably, but I don't like being judged by strangers get enough of that in real life.
low rated
katsaysmeh: Let's lighten the mood real quick and get this thread back to topic.

- Adventures of Shuggy
Well done!
high rated
tinyE: The one ball joke started because I'm a cancer survivor. While I beat cancer my left testicle didn't; fair trade! When I first mentioned it in here I wanted to make sure no one thought I was trying to be a sympathy whore so I told everyone feel free to make fun of me for it. Who knew everyone would take me up on it?! :P

"Oh I'm half the man I used to be......"
NAH! Still a shitty song!
I must apologize for my lack of insight, now I feel bad for bringing it up. More power to you for beating the cancer and thanks for the reply even though you didn't owe any explanation to me.;)
Spartan717: Banana Pumpkin Cupcake
Which game do you want? If you don't care, you'll get the second one.

JellyBeam: Banana Pumpkin Cupcake
shuggy please!
I'll send you the code once I know what Spartan wants, okay? (:

Also I feel I should mention that those are Steam keys, just in case anyone minds that.

misteryo: Well done!
Thanks. :D
Post edited March 17, 2014 by katsaysmeh

- Adventures of Shuggy
Banana Bumpkin Cupcake...D'OH.

EDIT: +rep to all the fine folks for the nice game drops. :)
Post edited March 17, 2014 by stg83
grunthos64: I am just going to end by saying I don't mean anybody ill will. I just thought that its ok to ask for stuff in a gift thread which most of it is for fun, that ninja thread is for fun.........not that I had to be married to a game that I already had but wasn't getting picked up for hours. I thought of giving it away again, but missed out on a certain sale so thought I could trade it. Mistake probably, but I don't like being judged by strangers get enough of that in real life.
It's not about us "judging" you. Get it through your head: don't ask for games in this thread! Don't post PMs in public! Don't reuse gifts without the gifter's good graces!

It's not you we're picking on. You are doing particular things that are not allowed. Stop doing them! You have done the asking for gifts many times AFTER being told not to. Stop it!

If you stop doing the things we are telling you not to do, you will be fine.

Claro?
low rated
tinyE: The one ball joke started because I'm a cancer survivor. While I beat cancer my left testicle didn't; fair trade! When I first mentioned it in here I wanted to make sure no one thought I was trying to be a sympathy whore so I told everyone feel free to make fun of me for it. Who knew everyone would take me up on it?! :P

"Oh I'm half the man I used to be......"
NAH! Still a shitty song!
stg83: I must apologize for my lack of insight, now I feel bad for bringing it up.
NO NO NO I won't have any apologies or sympathy! I am an open book and I am incapable of being offended or insulted so let fly any time you feel the urge.

Verbally I mean.....I don't want you to take that as an invitation to literally piss on me. That's Sachys' job.
grunthos64: I am just going to end by saying I don't mean anybody ill will. I just thought that its ok to ask for stuff in a gift thread which most of it is for fun, that ninja thread is for fun.........not that I had to be married to a game that I already had but wasn't getting picked up for hours. I thought of giving it away again, but missed out on a certain sale so thought I could trade it. Mistake probably, but I don't like being judged by strangers get enough of that in real life.
misteryo: It's not about us "judging" you. Get it through your head: don't ask for games in this thread! Don't post PMs in public! Don't reuse gifts without the gifter's good graces!

It's not you we're picking on. You are doing particular things that are not allowed. Stop doing them! You have done the asking for gifts many times AFTER being told not to. Stop it!

If you stop doing the things we are telling you not to do, you will be fine.

Claro?
I was actually starting to do it on this thread because I was picked out of a group for some reason to harrass in the appropriate ones and ya I won't do that anymore

Damn I was really hoping to get done with this on the last page lmao its all good
low rated
Spartan717: Banana Pumpkin Cupcake
katsaysmeh: Which game do you want? If you don't care, you'll get the second one.

JellyBeam: Banana Pumpkin Cupcake
shuggy please!
katsaysmeh: I'll send you the code once I know what Spartan wants, okay? (:

Also I feel I should mention that those are Steam keys, just in case anyone minds that.

misteryo: Well done!
katsaysmeh: Thanks. :D
I am interested in shuggy. Thanks.
Grunthos64, if you decide to make my PM public, at least do it with quotation marks.
But as I have no need for endless discussions either, I will leave it at that and will not comment on this matter any further. I think I made my point.

So, Ladies and Gentlemen: Giana Sisters is available again, PM or post here. (Steamgift)
stg83: I must apologize for my lack of insight, now I feel bad for bringing it up.
tinyE: NO NO NO I won't have any apologies or sympathy! I am an open book and I am incapable of being offended or insulted so let fly any time you feel the urge.

Verbally I mean.....I don't want you to take that as an invitation to literally piss on me. That's Sachys' job.
You seem like one of the cooler people on here and glad you beat cancer. Sachys I can't tell how he comes off but ya wasn't there for that one
high rated
Here's the last key I have:
another code for
Off-Road Drive (Steam)!
Who wants it?