It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
Not trying to start a fight or anything, but someone should encourage RabiatorGOG that everything is ok and doesn't need to stop going here. I was trying to trade Giana Sisters since he was giving it out yesterday and no one wanted it. I already have the game but thought I could either give it away or trade. He can have it back if he wants. This is what he said :

So you snatch a link for free from me, and then have the guts to not only put it up here for a trade, but a trade for GOG-Games nonetheless. AND in the WRONG thread. And this within less than 24 hrs. WOW. No wonder there is this downrepping going on.
How about you stop camping out in the gifting-threads for a while, play the games you got for free and let people get some freebies who actually mean to play them.

And yes, I know, first come first serve, ninja giveaway, whaddayoucare blablabla. I still consider this a blatant act against the spirit of giveaways. And I will stop posting links in the Ninja-thread because of this. Show some decency, man.
low rated
grunthos64: Not trying to start a fight or anything, but someone should encourage RabiatorGOG that everything is ok and doesn't need to stop going here. I was trying to trade Giana Sisters since he was giving it out yesterday and no one wanted it. I already have the game but thought I could either give it away or trade. He can have it back if he wants. This is what he said :

So you snatch a link for free from me, and then have the guts to not only put it up here for a trade, but a trade for GOG-Games nonetheless. AND in the WRONG thread. And this within less than 24 hrs. WOW. No wonder there is this downrepping going on.
How about you stop camping out in the gifting-threads for a while, play the games you got for free and let people get some freebies who actually mean to play them.

And yes, I know, first come first serve, ninja giveaway, whaddayoucare blablabla. I still consider this a blatant act against the spirit of giveaways. And I will stop posting links in the Ninja-thread because of this. Show some decency, man.
Just because noone wanted it wasn't a reason to just take it anyway and use it as a gift.
In general the reasoning behind this thread is to use the keys yourself (and yes it's not set in stone or written anywhere) but if you been here long enough (which you have) then you could have known.

Not very cool to post someone's private messages here like that either. Ask for decency but also show some.

All i am saying, not feeling much for endless discussions here.
low rated
grunthos64: Not trying to start a fight or anything, but someone should encourage RabiatorGOG that everything is ok and doesn't need to stop going here. I was trying to trade Giana Sisters since he was giving it out yesterday and no one wanted it. I already have the game but thought I could either give it away or trade. He can have it back if he wants. This is what he said :

lugum: Just because noone wanted it wasn't a reason to just take it anyway and use it as a gift.
In general the reasoning behind this thread is to use the keys yourself (and yes it's not set in stone or written anywhere) but if you been here long enough (which you have) then you could have known.

Not very cool to post someone's private messages here like that either. Ask for decency but also show some.

I just get tired of all this crap on this site sometimes. He had it posted for HOURS on end and I thought I could use it so ya........tired of holier than thou people, I will just drop here now because there is too much political bullshit on this thread
low rated
grunthos64: snip
Trust me it wasn't unreedemed because no one wanted it.
low rated
grunthos64: Not trying to start a fight or anything, but someone should encourage RabiatorGOG that everything is ok and doesn't need to stop going here. I was trying to trade Giana Sisters since he was giving it out yesterday and no one wanted it. I already have the game but thought I could either give it away or trade. He can have it back if he wants.

*snip*
I would suggest getting approval from any gifter of your intentions when using a game other than intended. A little courtesy would have gone a long way in respect to this exchange.
low rated
grunthos64: snip
simon_vd: Trust me it wasn't unreedemed because no one wanted it.
Well I am not going to use it so he can give it to whoever wants it then,

PS if someone wanted it ASK FOR IT
low rated
lugum: Just because noone wanted it wasn't a reason to just take it anyway and use it as a gift.

grunthos64: I just get tired of all this crap on this site sometimes. He had it posted for HOURS on end and I thought I could use it so ya........tired of holier than thou people, I will just drop here now because there is too much political bullshit on this thread
It's not political, called common sense and decency just as you requested games here in terms as oh i wish this and that key would drop or that comment like i hope for something desura/gog. Combine that without giving anything (or atleast much) in return. With stuff like that you know some people will get angry about it.

And what Foxworks said, get approval, just ask.
Post edited March 17, 2014 by lugum
grunthos64: I just get tired of all this crap on this site sometimes. He had it posted for HOURS on end and I thought I could use it so ya........tired of holier than thou people, I will just drop here now because there is too much political bullshit on this thread
lugum: It's not political, called common sense and decency just as you requested games here in terms as oh i wish this and that key would drop or that comment like i hope for something desura/gog. Combine that without giving anything (or atleast much) in return. With stuff like that you know some people will get angry about it.
I can make a list of all I've given and a list of all I've taken since I been doing this and I guaranfucking tee you there isn't much discrepancy.

But I better get out of here I am getting really needlessly angry now
I think he gets it. XD If he does it again I will personally help all of you drag him outside and beat the shit out of him, until then let's call the dogs off.

Oh and grunthose, over a year ago I posted a PM in here and I am still getting shit for it, and rightly so, so be careful about that.
Yea shall drop it now. :D
tinyE: I think he gets it. XD If he does it again I will personally help all of you drag him outside and beat the shit out of him, until then let's call the dogs off.

Oh and grunthose, over a year ago I posted a PM in here and I am still getting shit for it, and rightly so, so be careful about that.
yea about that,even if I don't know shit about whats happening here,what you said is rude.
tinyE: Oh and grunthose, over a year ago I posted a PM in here and I am still getting shit for it, and rightly so, so be careful about that.
Is that how the one ball joke started, just curious because it always seemed like an in-joke which I'm not in on. ;)
low rated
Good afternoon ninjas!
low rated
tinyE: Oh and grunthose, over a year ago I posted a PM in here and I am still getting shit for it, and rightly so, so be careful about that.
stg83: Is that how the one ball joke started, just curious because it always seemed like an in-joke which I'm not in on. ;)
The one ball joke started because I'm a cancer survivor. While I beat cancer my left testicle didn't; fair trade! When I first mentioned it in here I wanted to make sure no one thought I was trying to be a sympathy whore so I told everyone feel free to make fun of me for it. Who knew everyone would take me up on it?! :P

"Oh I'm half the man I used to be......"
NAH! Still a shitty song!
low rated
lugum: It's not political, called common sense and decency just as you requested games here in terms as oh i wish this and that key would drop or that comment like i hope for something desura/gog. Combine that without giving anything (or atleast much) in return. With stuff like that you know some people will get angry about it.
grunthos64: I can make a list of all I've given and a list of all I've taken since I been doing this and I guaranfucking tee you there isn't much discrepancy.

But I better get out of here I am getting really needlessly angry now
I am not and will not judge about what you might have given in the past as i not seen it.
All i seen is your asking from the last 2 weeks and many things gotten downrepped.

Nor is there even much reason to be angry here, just relax. Take the advice, leave it. Up to you but move on.