It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Chester (desura key)

I0ZFZ-KJQRT-25ZGL-7H97F-EMKRP
Look at you wonderful people starting out our Monday morning with smiles! Rep for you all <3
high rated
ok, from the bundle that i got for afterfall... all STEAM codes.

Disciples III Renaissance : G9JLV-BKXY5-MEMEF

Tower wars : DX4C5-W27JE-QHZRX

Sniper ghost warrior Gold: L3XRY-WAETR-AE77L-ACCY3-C3E9C

mainly for the benefit of the rest of the forum, if we could put a name on the claim, id appreciate it.....
Post edited March 17, 2014 by falster
Morning Everyone!
Good morning/evening/afternoon/midnight/etc etc
low rated
falster: ok, from the bundle that i got for afterfall... all STEAM codes.

mainly for the benefit of the rest of the forum, if we could put a name on the claim, id appreciate it.....
Disciples III Renaissance is mine. Thank you for this awesome giveaway!!! +1
falster: ok, from the bundle that i got for afterfall... all STEAM codes.

>.> Didnt get any,thanks for the codes anyways !! +1
RabiatorG0G: I will stop giving away stuff for free here. Less than 24 hours the Giana Sisters I offered was put up in the take-one-give-one thread, but meant as a trade offer, not a g.a. Not cool. I consider giveaways as gifting games to ppl who want to play them, not as a kind of virtual currency for hoarders who just want MOAR MOAR MOAR. I know, no rules, my fault, what do I care, but yes I do care.
lugum: It is a crap move but please don't let a few bad apples spoilt it for the rest. You can always exclude them next time.
Not everyone is like that.
^ This. That particular individual has been warned for their "behavior" before. Thanks for the heads up.
low rated
RabiatorG0G: I will stop giving away stuff for free here. Less than 24 hours the Giana Sisters I offered was put up in the take-one-give-one thread, but meant as a trade offer, not a g.a. Not cool. I consider giveaways as gifting games to ppl who want to play them, not as a kind of virtual currency for hoarders who just want MOAR MOAR MOAR. I know, no rules, my fault, what do I care, but yes I do care.
You can still drop it again. If the game hasn't been redeemed yet, it may find a better home then.
DeMignon: You can still drop it again. If the game hasn't been redeemed yet, it may find a better home then.
Which helps if keys aren't put like it is (like a few posts above), which especially newcomers still dont know sometimes so that atleast the scripters can't pick it up.
Post edited March 17, 2014 by lugum
high rated
Free to a good home.

Bang Bang Racing - claimed
Afterfall Insanity Extended Edition - claimed
Disciples III: Renaissance - claimed
Weird Worlds: Return to Infinite Space - claimed

All steam titles

First reply with the title gets it :)
Post edited March 17, 2014 by foxworks
I'd love any of those! +1 for yoooou <3
low rated
foxworks: Free to a good home.

Bang Bang Racing
Afterfall Insanity Extended Edition
Disciples III: Renaissance
Weird Worlds: Return to Infinite Space

All steam titles

May i Bang Bang Racing?
low rated
DJ_Tempest: I'd love any of those! +1 for yoooou <3
please pick one :)
foxworks: Free to a good home.

Bang Bang Racing
Afterfall Insanity Extended Edition
Disciples III: Renaissance
Weird Worlds: Return to Infinite Space

All steam titles

lemuria: May i Bang Bang Racing?
Disciples III - Renaissance would be amazing ...thanks and +1 :)
Post edited March 17, 2014 by qpKillerqp