It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
buckstone: one more time for the hearing impaired xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx or xxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx or xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
RWarehall: xxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx - 15 x's? I'm so confused now...
Sorry, someone had to be the smartass
used to tell my Marines when I was giving medical classes one more time for the hearing impaired, sounded funny here
low rated
RWarehall: xxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx - 15 x's? I'm so confused now...
Sorry, someone had to be the smartass
buckstone: used to tell my Marines when I was giving medical classes one more time for the hearing impaired, sounded funny here
My audition works fine, my eyes are the problems :( xD
high rated
Redeemed.
Yup he or she was very quick.
Post edited March 16, 2014 by DampSquib
DampSquib:
thanks for your awesome drop though I seem to have just missed it. thanks for the drop
Post edited March 16, 2014 by platercake
low rated
DampSquib: Redeemed.
I redeemed it, thanks! Very thankful for these so appreciate it
DampSquib:
platercake: thanks for your awesome drop though I seem to have just missed it. thanks for the drop
sorry platter, have a +1
Post edited March 16, 2014 by grunthos64
DampSquib: Redeemed.
grunthos64: I redeemed it, thanks! Very thankful for these so appreciate it
platercake: thanks for your awesome drop though I seem to have just missed it. thanks for the drop
grunthos64: sorry platter, have a +1
aww thanks. we are all a winner :P
low rated
grunthos64: I redeemed it, thanks! Very thankful for these so appreciate it

sorry platter, have a +1
platercake: aww thanks. we are all a winner :P
I am not going to pick up anymore drops till I can at least give some games away again, so no worries just hover over this thread for an hour and I am sure you will get some cool stuff
platercake: aww thanks. we are all a winner :P
grunthos64: I am not going to pick up anymore drops till I can at least give some games away again, so no worries just hover over this thread for an hour and I am sure you will get some cool stuff
You never know, though I enjoy some of the banter that goes on here more than anything. :P
grunthos64: I am not going to pick up anymore drops till I can at least give some games away again, so no worries just hover over this thread for an hour and I am sure you will get some cool stuff
platercake: You never know, though I enjoy some of the banter that goes on here more than anything. :P
Its not as much as the games as it is the community and the thrill of winning at that moment. Although this was a great bundle of games that interested me so win win
platercake: You never know, though I enjoy some of the banter that goes on here more than anything. :P
grunthos64: Its not as much as the games as it is the community and the thrill of winning at that moment. Although this was a great bundle of games that interested me so win win
oh well. what got me into the community was a giveaway done by Rubbit , he/she did a 12 days of Christmas giveaway in I kind of tagged along for the fun of it doing a 12 days ( well 34 days I think) of Christmas song. That Is the sort of thing I enjoy the most. the spontaneous cooperation between two strangers who are working on a single cause.
Post edited March 16, 2014 by platercake
high rated
platercake: oh well. what got me into the community was a giveaway done by Rubbit , he/she did a 12 days of Christmas giveaway in I kind of tagged along for the fun of it doing a 12 days ( well 34 days I think) of Christmas song. That Is the sort of thing I enjoy the most. the spontaneous cooperation between two strangers who are working on a single cause.
Yes, I remember the lengthy song lyrics that you managed to write for the whole 34 days, very nicely done. You should play the game Journey on PS3 if you own a console which is all about cooperation between two strangers. Also +rep to all the generous folks for the wonderful games. :)
low rated
platercake: oh well. what got me into the community was a giveaway done by Rubbit , he/she did a 12 days of Christmas giveaway in I kind of tagged along for the fun of it doing a 12 days ( well 34 days I think) of Christmas song. That Is the sort of thing I enjoy the most. the spontaneous cooperation between two strangers who are working on a single cause.
stg83: Yes, I remember the lengthy song lyrics that you managed to write for the whole 34 days, very nicely done. You should play the game Journey on PS3 if you own a console which is all about cooperation between two strangers. Also +rep to all the generous folks for the wonderful games. :)
thanks for the complement. I hope its not the only thing Rubbit and I do though I don't know what else there is we could do.

yeh I have heard about that game. it definitely seems like something that would be up my street, I might grab it later on when it goes on discount and I have some funds on the PlayStation. :) though there are lodes of PlayStation games going cheep now since the launch of the ps 4, so it may be a case of one final inflation of PlayStation games before they become hard to find, unless they become like PlayStation 2 games where you cant find a charity shop which dose not have at least 2 ps2 games in it.
low rated
I have a code for FO, FO2, and FO Tactics. I have no idea if it is good, because of the hoopla at the time of the games being removed from the catalog. Take it. Try it. I hope it works for you.

HZLP-4N5N-9DHV-K7XB
low rated
misteryo: I have a code for FO, FO2, and FO Tactics. I have no idea if it is good, because of the hoopla at the time of the games being removed from the catalog. Take it. Try it. I hope it works for you.

HZLP-4N5N-9DHV-K7XB
+1, but not redeemed! :D
low rated
misteryo: I have a code for FO, FO2, and FO Tactics. I have no idea if it is good, because of the hoopla at the time of the games being removed from the catalog. Take it. Try it. I hope it works for you.

HZLP-4N5N-9DHV-K7XB
Tried it, it had expired. +1 for the thought though. :p