It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

So I thought I'm not winning any drops,might as well leave this code for a copy of STARBOUND right here for the lucky person :P REDEEMED #TROLL
Post edited April 05, 2014 by qpKillerqp
+rep to all the generous folks for the awesome game drops.
low rated
qpKillerqp: So I thought I'm not winning any drops,might as well leave this code for a copy of STARBOUND right here for the lucky person :P RB2IJ-3GK2T-PVJXF
Already redeemed by someone else, but ty for the drop :)
low rated
qpKillerqp: So I thought I'm not winning any drops,might as well leave this code for a copy of STARBOUND right here for the lucky person :P RB2IJ-3GK2T-PVJXF
Is Satazius, not Starbound. Thanks anyway,NR.
Punished_Snake: Is Satazius, not Starbound. Thanks anyway,NR.
whats that?
EDIT:who redeemed it?
Post edited March 15, 2014 by qpKillerqp
low rated
qpKillerqp: whats that?
EDIT:who redeemed it?
Don't know, I already own it from a Bemine bundle.
How can you check without redeeming, I am curious because I thought there is no way to check like on GOG.
Post edited March 15, 2014 by stg83
low rated
stg83: How can you check without redeeming, I am curious because I thought there is no way to check like on GOG.
Because if you already own the game, Steam says you:

"You already own this game."

If you click next, it shows you what game it is, but anyway the key is still redeemable.

A silent ninja grabbed it for sure.
low rated
stg83: How can you check without redeeming, I am curious because I thought there is no way to check like on GOG.
It says the name of the game on the product activation screen if the code has already been taken.

' Your activation of xxxx has been unsuccessful.'
low rated
Steam ask you to install the game and don't use the key if you already own the game in your library.

EDIT : A little late for reply indeed :-)
Post edited March 15, 2014 by benderz
platercake: It says the name of the game on the product activation screen if the code has already been taken.

Was that on steam?
low rated
Punished_Snake: Because if you already own the game, Steam says you:

"You already own this game."

If you click next, it shows you what game it is, but anyway the key is still redeemable.

A silent ninja grabbed it for sure.
Ah, I see so its possible to check only when you already own the game which makes sense. Thanks for the reply.

EDIT: I now realize it was a stupid question I just never read the whole thing where it said your activation was unsuccessful for the <insert game>, my bad.
Post edited March 15, 2014 by stg83
Whoever redeemed the game and isn't replying xD ...you're welcome
low rated
platercake: It says the name of the game on the product activation screen if the code has already been taken.

qpKillerqp: Was that on steam?
hmm? you mean xxxx? it just a placeholder for any game on steam.
So this may not be a giveaway from me,but just a quick heads up for any people with an IOS device.IGN's game of the month is free(Prince of Persia remake) : http://www.ign.com/prime/promo/prince-of-persia-free