It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

NoNewTaleToTell: Steam's loss is Desura's (and your) gain!
Airship Dragoon
6EZAB-SVRRD-90SG3-FG6O7-UJPK6
nice drop but i dont use desura :)
NoNewTaleToTell: Steam's loss is Desura's (and your) gain!
Airship Dragoon
6EZAB-SVRRD-90SG3-FG6O7-UJPK6
Aveweto: nice drop but i dont use desura :)
I still have this GOG key for Teenagent! R2ZC-65PY-BHA6-LBT8

...I've been trying to give that key away for over a month now...
Aveweto: nice drop but i dont use desura :)
NoNewTaleToTell: I still have this GOG key for Teenagent! R2ZC-65PY-BHA6-LBT8

good luck, u will need it as its a free game on signup
NoNewTaleToTell: I still have this GOG key for Teenagent! R2ZC-65PY-BHA6-LBT8

Aveweto: good luck, u will need it as its a free game on signup
Back in my day you had to manually add the free games to your account...I think. Actually I just checked, I don't even have Teenagent in my game collection here. I'm not sure what to make of this revelation.
Schnuff: OK, one more for the not so fast ninja:

Steam:
Afterfall Insanity Extended Edition
Disciples III: Renaissance
Galaxy on Fire 2 Full HD
Sniper: Ghost Warrior Gold Edition
Tower Wars
Weird Worlds: Return to Infinite Space
Galaxy on Fire 2 Full HD, please?
Schnuff: OK, one more for the not so fast ninja:

Steam:
Afterfall Insanity Extended Edition
Disciples III: Renaissance
Galaxy on Fire 2 Full HD
Sniper: Ghost Warrior Gold Edition
Tower Wars
Weird Worlds: Return to Infinite Space
DalekSec: Galaxy on Fire 2 Full HD, please?
im afraid ure too late dude

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/ninja_giveaway/post66403
Wow! Humble Bundle has a Sega one up! TYPING OF THE DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
grunthos64: Wow! Humble Bundle has a Sega one up! TYPING OF THE DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
not sure if its coz im in germany but i dont see typing of the dead in there but instead ive got Sonic & All-Stars Racing
grunthos64: Wow! Humble Bundle has a Sega one up! TYPING OF THE DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Aveweto: not sure if its coz im in germany but i dont see typing of the dead in there but instead ive got Sonic & All-Stars Racing
Yup, that's the case.
Aveweto: not sure if its coz im in germany but i dont see typing of the dead in there but instead ive got Sonic & All-Stars Racing
To me that seems like a much better game. But I see typing of the dead overkill
Grargar: Yup, that's the case.
No, whyyyy. Both games are multi languages so why don't they let the users choose instead
Post edited March 13, 2014 by SlyFox
well to me it sounds like a deal im gonna think about buying coz of the racing, typing of the dead would have been a no go for me :)
low rated
SlyFox: To me that seems like a much better game. But I see typing of the dead overkill
I will gladly take anyone's typing of the dead if they get this lol I LOVE cheesy crap like that lmao
House of the Dead: Overkill on the Wii was a blast.
foxworks: House of the Dead: Overkill on the Wii was a blast.
I just played Resident 4 and the Chronicles Wii Zapper games instead but ya it was a good little console, got rid of mine though a while back.
grunthos64: I will gladly take anyone's typing of the dead if they get this lol I LOVE cheesy crap like that lmao
Unfortunately, the bundle offers only one key per tier.